Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
      look at under when new years eve falls on a friday or a saturday

total over 50
      first year database covered totals 2007

0-5 o/u (-19.90) friday
      0-5 o/u (-18.30) saturday

https://killersports.com/ncaafb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

along with my other which I decided to lay off on ksu because of reason explained above ..will go with it now

forgot ratings yesterday

ksu under 57 (1.0u)
      thanks chamblin

let me bump this forward to new page
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

mich under 57
        georgia under 62
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

game type = BG and month = 1 and F and line >-9 and rank >=20 and season >2009 and p:points <52

jan bowl games
            favorite <9
            rank >=20
            previous points <52

6-0 (19.08)

smallest 9.0/10.5

miss st -3 (.66u)

looking at others

Comment

Go get 'em Glenn...

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
                Go get 'em Glenn...
                thanks john

about to post another

Comment

jan bowl games
                  dog
                  beat the spread range 12.5/14.5 (last game)

0-4 o/u (-21.25) smallest 7

total has shot up 2-3 pts over the last day or two and i dont love what i have anyway..action bet

tulane under 66 (.33u)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X