bowls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

duke and miss under from the same system

1227 <= int(str(date) [4 :]) <= 1229 and F and line >=-6 and total > 58 and p:fumbles = 1

12/27-12/29 **
    previous fumbles =1
    favorite <=6
    total >58

0-10 o/u (-13.00)

** middle days of holiday

doesn't include duke

https://killersports.com/ncaafb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

game type = BG and line <-6.5 and total <49 and 1<=streak<=3 and week >16

bowls
        week >16
        1-3 win streak
        fav > 6.5
        total <49

7-0 o/u (15.00)

min over 44.5 (.66u)
        Last edited by bleeker; 12-29-2022, 12:32 PM.
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

forgot to put who although it was in the link

Comment

forgot to put rating on it .. added above..if I have you on it for an extra .33 sorry

Comment

Roll tide got 1-23 under and you got 7-0 over
              I was lean dog and under

Comment

Originally posted by Sportstimeout View Post
                Roll tide got 1-23 under and you got 7-0 over
                I was lean dog and under
                yeah it's going to happen..bol today sportstimeout

Comment

1226 <= int(str(date) [4 :]) <= 1229 and F and 70 > total > 58 and p:dpa >=10 and streak<=6 and o:streak >-2

12/26-29

favorite

previous allowed >= 10 pts more than they were supposed to (based on line and total)

not on a >= 6 win streak

opp not on a 2+ losing streak

total range 58.5/69.5

0-10 o/u (-19.50)

fsu under 65.5 (1.0u)

will put up late game soon

Comment

1226 <= int(str(date) [4 :]) <= 1229 and F and total > 58 and 3<=p:M3 <=6 and op:TOM >-3

12/26-29
                    favorite
                    previous 3-6 pt lead after 3rd Q
                    opp previous didn't have 3+ less TO's
                    total > 58

8-0 o/u (17.69)

3 OT points in sample

texas over 66.5 (1.0u)

Comment

just started on today's games

1230 <= int(str(date) [4 :]) <= 1231 and 1.5> line > -4 and 7<=tpS(W@team)<=10 and total <76 and o:streak <=2 and season >=2008

12/30-31
                      line range +1/-3.5
                      previous season wins 7-10
                      opp <=2 win streak or on a losing streak
                      total <76

0-15 o/u (-19.93 )

nc state under 45.5

a dual qualifier included in this sample..chop a win and 2+ points off the avg about the right adjustment

Iowa under (NOT PLAYING AS TOTAL WAY TOO LOW RELATIVE TO SAMPLE)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

john,chamblin and sto..thanks

about to put up another

Comment

game type = BG and 25>rank > 15 and o:rank > 15 and F and -2 < streak < 10 and o:streak!= -1 and total <58

bowl game
                                ​​​​​​favorite
                                rank 16-24
                                opp rank > 15
                                streak range 1 loss/9 wins
                                ​​​​​​opp not on a 1 game losing streak
                                total < 58

4-0 (28.88)

smallest 24

nd -4

Comment

Working...
                                X