bowls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

found nothing ucla/pitt..going to look at last 2
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

game type = BG and wins - o:wins = -2 and line >= -2.5 and week > 17 and site = neutral and op:interceptions > 0 and op:turnover margin >= 0 and 1 < tpS(W@team) < 11

bowl game
      2 wins more the opp
      favorite < = 2.5 or dog
      opp previous interceptions >0
      opp previous turnover margin >0
      team previous season wins 2-10
      at a neutral site

1-20 o/u (-9.83)

https://killersports.com/ncaafb/quer...output=summary

wyoming under 42

Last edited by bleeker; 12-30-2022, 01:06 PM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

int(str(date) [4 :]) >1210 and D and rank < 10 and 46 < total < 76 and game type

after 12/10
        dog
        rank <10
        46.5/75.5 total

this is the breakdown for

bowl games.. 0-2 o/u (-21.25)
        playoffs.. 0-6 o/u (-19.00)
        championship games .. 0-2 (-12.75)

only game game that doesn't fall under this from the last game tonight through all 4 tomorrow is iowa/uk

hit po and bg

https://killersports.com/ncaafb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

clemson under 61

probably commit to the others tomorrow

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
            just started on today's games

1230 <= int(str(date) [4 :]) <= 1231 and 1.5> line > -4 and 7<=tpS(W@team)<=10 and total <76 and o:streak <=2 and season >=2008

12/30-31
            line range +1/-3.5
            previous season wins 7-10
            opp <=2 win streak or on a losing streak
            total <76

0-15 o/u (-19.93 )

nc state under 45.5

a dual qualifier included in this sample..chop a win and 2+ points off the avg about the right adjustment

Iowa under (NOT PLAYING AS TOTAL WAY TOO LOW RELATIVE TO SAMPLE)
            Thanks, Glenn. Another winner...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post

Thanks, Glenn. Another winner...
                no problem..glad you had it !

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

Comment

Thanks you Glenn for your hard work Tony much respect

Comment

[QUOTE=Sportstimeout;n600516]Thanks you Glenn for your hard work Tony much respect [/! QUOTE]

no problem sto... enjoy doing and sharing

Comment

[QUOTE=bleeker;n600517]
                        Originally posted by Sportstimeout View Post
                        Thanks you Glenn for your hard work Tony much respect [/! QUOTE]

no problem sto... enjoy doing and sharing
                        sorry Tony .. meant to use your name

Comment

will be off iowa/ky.. 2nd lowest bowl game total is 38 (2006 or 7) so that's an easy pass for me

kansas st under 56.5 (post 63) CANCEL

more than likely be on the under in the playoff games but leave it open for now
                          Last edited by bleeker; 12-30-2022, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                            will be off iowa/ky.. 2nd lowest bowl game total is 38 (2006 or 7) so that's an easy pass for me

kansas st under 56.5 (post 63) CANCEL

more than likely be on the under in the playoff games but leave it open for now
                            actually reconsidering kst.. look at the radical difference to 10th and 11th ranked teams (kstate 9th on KS).. off it for now

Comment

Comment

look at under when new years eve falls on a friday or a saturday

total over 50
                                first year database covered totals 2007

0-5 o/u (-19.90) friday
                                0-5 o/u (-18.30) saturday

along with my other which I decided to lay off on ksu because of reason explained above ..will go with it now

forgot ratings yesterday

ksu under 57 (1.0u)
                                Last edited by bleeker; 12-31-2022, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X