Championship Round Queries for our braintrust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Championship Round Queries for our braintrust

Sorry for running late. I see Rider and bleeker are already at it.

What's messing with my head is both the Chiefs & the Ravens played overseas this year...both favs...both won a covered as favs

Comment

Regular Season

Scoring Defense:

Ravens...#1...16.5ppg
      &
      Chiefs...#2...17.3ppg

49'ers...#3...17.5ppg
      &
      Lions...#23...23.2ppg

Sacks:

Ravens...#1...60
      &
      Chiefs...#2...57

49'ers...48
      &
      Lions...41

Passing TD's Allowed:

Ravens...18
      &
      Chiefs...19

49'ers...20
      &
      Lions...28

Passing D' QB Hits:

Ravens...117
      &
      Chiefs...125

49'ers...122
      &
      Lions...116

Sack %:

Ravens...8.6
      &
      Chiefs...9.3

49'ers...7.2
      &
      Lions...6.5

Comment

Favs of more than -2 in the playoffs, off an ats loss by more than -2, line-2 is more than prev line (ex: -7-2=-9 is less than -10):

KillerSports.com

2-0 s/u...by +19.5ppg
        &
        2-0 ats...by +16.5ppg
        &
        2-0 o/u...by +8.5ppg

Avg final score: 38.5 - 19.0

Avg T/O's: 0.5 - 2.5

SF-7
        &
        Over 51

***Of note: Both teams lost the SB

Comment

link to riderx thread with a system that was started by him and I added a few modifications..explained over the 1st 10 posts and the play is on sf

https://www.customcappers.com/forum/...o-make-of-this

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
            link to riderx thread with a system that was started by him and I added a few modifications..explained over the 1st 10 posts and the play is on sf

https://www.customcappers.com/forum/...o-make-of-this

Ah man Glenn, you did all the work & came up with it, not me.

KillerSports.com

7-0 s/u
            &
            7-0 ats

49'ers-7

Comment

Packers only had 1 penalty for 5 yards last week.

Any home team in the playoffs with a total of 42+, off a prev bye & prev opp had less than 20 penalty yards:

KillerSports.com

3-0 s/u,,,by 22.0ppg
              &
              3-0 ats
              &
              2-1 o/u

And you could actually argue or eliminate the last one (last year in Philly) because Purdy got knocked out of the game in their 1st drive...probably would've gone over

***Of note: All 3 lost the SB & they were all NFC

No wonder the AFC is favored to win the SB

Comment

I know it's only Weds. & we have 4 more days before the games & we have a lot more work to do before then, but...

After week 19, any road dog of less than +7.5 w/a total less than 50 off a road game & opp won their last game by 14+, team won their last 2 playoff games:

KillerSports.com

2-0 s/u
                &
                2-0 ats

'05...Pitt was -4 in the SB...won s/u 21-10...went under 47...in a dome...in Det
                &
                '07...NYG were +12 in the SB...won s/u 17-14...went under 41...in a dome...in Phx

KC+3' to win s/u over Balty
                &
                KC+/- to win SB & under...in a dome...in Vegas

Comment

Hey John make it playoffs=1 and you get another game out of it

Sum(W@team and playoffs=1, N=2)=2 and AD and op:margin>13 and line<7.5 and total<50 and p:A and playoffs=1

3-0 suats and 1-2 o/u

Not sure if this applies to you actually as the extra game is a week 18 game

Comment

conference championship
                    2nd playoff game
                    3 - 4 pt favorite
                    o: not a pacific tz team
                    p: surface = grass
                    streak <=12

only interested if line is exactly 3 as you'll see why in the query..this is more of one to stay mindful of rather than make an official pick

suppose you could squabble about the not pacific time zone parameter

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?_...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

bal/(kc) over 44.5

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                      Hey John make it playoffs=1 and you get another game out of it

Sum(W@team and playoffs=1, N=2)=2 and AD and op:margin>13 and line<7.5 and total<50 and p:A and playoffs=1

3-0 suats and 1-2 o/u

Not sure if this applies to you actually as the extra game is a week 18 game
                      Got it, Tom. Thanks...

Comment

conference championship
                        2nd playoff game
                        3 - 4 pt favorite
                        o: not a pacific tz team
                        p: surface = grass
                        streak <=12

only interested if line is exactly 3 as you'll see why in the query..this is more of one to stay mindful of rather than make an official pick

suppose you could squabble about the not pacific time zone parameter

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?_...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

bal/(kc) over 44.5
                        Wow...9-0 Over all 3 lines, Glenn.

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post

Wow...9-0 Over all 3 lines, Glenn.
                          could be just a coincidence that 3 comes up so big but good to know a little higher there's some leeway

Comment

at least 1 other good subset with this..will put it up tonight (busy now) but feel free to work with it if you want

Comment

at least 1 other good subset with this..will put it up tonight (busy now) but feel free to work with it if you want
                              if it goes to 3 this lines up nice in the three lowest totals range .. not only for the over (32.5/10/16 and one of the other two was an overtime game) but also for the spread (bal) (11/22/31) ..those margins are in chronological order

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?s...mary&_qt=games

Comment

Working...
                              X