Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
    No shit, but it happens all the time tide
    Yeah...I've always known they take others' stuff...but I'm not a pro & don't have a service

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post

i wonder where Golden Contender came up with this pick to sell? hmm

The NFC Divisional round totals play is on the OVER in the Tampa at Detroit game at 3 eastern. We are expecting a shoot out here and the system below has flown over each time for in this totals range of both teams have no rest and the game is on artificial turf for dogs of less than 7 with a turnover margin less than or = to 0. The Lions out played Tampa on the road back in October in a game where just 26 points combined were scored. This game should see much more scoring and Tampa seems to play better on the road on offense. Look for this game to play over. 5 UNIT over

O/U: 7-0-0

Jan 15, 2011 view Saturday 19 2010 Packers Falcons away 0-7 28-7 14-0 6-7 48-21 1.5 44.5 27 28.5 24.5 26.5 -2.0 W W O 0
      Jan 13, 2013 view Sunday 19 2012 Seahawks Falcons away 0-10 0-10 7-7 21-3 28-30 2.5 46.5 -2 0.5 11.5 6.0 5.5 L W O 0
      Jan 10, 2015 view Saturday 19 2014 Ravens Patriots away 14-7 7-7 7-14 3-7 31-35 7.0 48.0 -4 3.0 18.0 10.5 7.5 L W O 0
      Jan 16, 2016 view Saturday 19 2015 Chiefs Patriots away 3-7 3-7 7-7 7-6 20-27 5.5 44.0 -7 -1.5 3.0 0.8 2.2 L L O 0
      Jan 14, 2017 view Saturday 19 2016 Seahawks Falcons away 7-0 3-19 3-7 7-10 20-36 6.0 52.0 -16 -10.0 4.0 -3.0 7.0 L L O 0
      Jan 14, 2018 view Sunday 19 2017 Saints Vikings away 0-10 0-7 7-0 17-12 24-29 5.0 47.0 -5 0.0 6.0 3.0 3.0 L P O 0
      Jan 13, 2019 view Sunday 19 2018 Chargers Patriots away 7-14 0-21 7-3 14-3 28-41 5.5 49.0 -13 -7.5 20.0 6.2 13.8 L L O 0

Jan 21, 2024 view Sunday 20 2023 Buccaneers Lions away 6.0 49.5
      thanks rolltide

know you've mentioned before that this happens and now i see it with my own eyes ..will have to reconsider providing full ,if any,
      explanations with my systems .. have a week to mull it over
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post

thanks rolltide

know you've mentioned before that this happens and now i see it with my own eyes ..will have to reconsider providing full ,if any,
        explanations with my systems .. have a week to mull it over
        It's unfortunate but it's the true nature of any business since the beginning of time. Just look at all the tech companies that steal innovations from their competitors. And they spend millions every year just to spy on others. I gave up caring about it years ago but just because I don't run a service biz & I want everyone to have winning systems I find. They can have all the losing ones, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post

It's unfortunate but it's the true nature of any business since the beginning of time. Just look at all the tech companies that steal innovations from their competitors. And they spend millions every year just to spy on others. I gave up caring about it years ago but just because I don't run a service biz & I want everyone to have winning systems I find. They can have all the losing ones, too.
          it's not as good and also less entertaining without giving the parameters john ..ultimately may just continue to do things as I have been..like you enjoy sharing my systems
          ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

I don't blame anyone for holding their systems but I'm going to keep on doing what we do. I cut my teeth on the 'ol sports data base 25 years ago & we've been posting systems ever since then, especially at the 'ol talksport site, where some of those guys went pay. Our #1 goal is to win & take the book & hopefully help others along the way. And it's especially rewarding when you find a gold nugget buried so deep & you spent hard time & hard work finding it. It's like I said before, I have boxes & boxes full of hand-written note pads full of systems & I keep telling myself I'm going to go thru them because I know there's gold in there. Anyways, it's going to be interesting where the line & total are for the KC/Balty game because...

Any playoff team at home vs a non-div opp, team was off a bye before last game which they won by more than +10 s/u, total is between 40 & 50 & opponent was a dog last game:

KillerSports.com

0-4 ats
            &
            1-3 o/u

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
              I don't blame anyone for holding their systems but I'm going to keep on doing what we do. I cut my teeth on the 'ol sports data base 25 years ago & we've been posting systems ever since then, especially at the 'ol talksport site, where some of those guys went pay. Our #1 goal is to win & take the book & hopefully help others along the way. And it's especially rewarding when you find a gold nugget buried so deep & you spent hard time & hard work finding it. It's like I said before, I have boxes & boxes full of hand-written note pads full of systems & I keep telling myself I'm going to go thru them because I know there's gold in there. Anyways, it's going to be interesting where the line & total are for the KC/Balty game because...

Any playoff team at home vs a non-div opp, team was off a bye before last game which they won by more than +10 s/u, total is between 40 & 50 & opponent was a dog last game:

KillerSports.com

0-4 ats
              &
              1-3 o/u

going to continue posting and more than likely won't be partial explanations .. not put off enough by what happened to stop doing it altogether

found something interesting already but I'll wait for the cc BT thread to be started

Comment

Cool

Comment

Having read all the comments I would like to address this, I did in fact use that system in a writeup and even reworked it a bit, I had 3 systems on the total in that game and decided to use one that was smaller in size. I normally use just variations of some parameters. The system itself at 7-0 is very nice but never enough to make a play on that alone, I also used some stat models as well. As someone who frequently sees my handcrafted systems used by other cappers I do see the frustration so I can understand why Bleek, Tide, Rider and others are annoyed, so if I get bashed a bit so be it, Im not going to disrespect the forum with going back and forth with anyone who is upset, and to be fair I will post some of my original stuff in the threads and those can feel free to use what they like and rework as well. RV-GC

Comment

Working...
                  X