DIV Weekend queries for our braintrust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIV Weekend queries for our braintrust

Away conf. Dog of 10 or less, prev won by 17+ at home are 1-9 su/ats, 7-2 O/U the 2023 season

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?_...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Against: HOU, KC, TB

playoffs = 1 and rest >= 9 and streak = -1 and line <= -3 and not (op:score after the first = 7 or op:score after the first = 14)

divisional
    had the bye
    fav >=3
    1 gm losing streak
    op: didn't score 7 or 14 pts first qtr **

0-14 (-7.36)

** maybe 1 or possibly 2 cumulatively had a mixed extra point or failed 2 pt conversion or made 2 pt conversion and 2 FG's (highly unlikely) s but wouldn't effect my opinion about this system

hou +9

final pick will be boldface

Last edited by bleeker; 01-17-2024, 10:06 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
      playoffs = 1 and rest >= 9 and streak = -1 and line <= -3 and not (op:score after the first = 7 or op:score after the first = 14)

divisional
      had the bye
      fav >=3
      1 gm losing streak
      op: didn't score 7 or 14 pts first qtr **

0-14 (-7.36)

** maybe 1 or possibly 2 cumulatively had a mixed extra point or failed 2 pt conversion or made 2 pt conversion and 2 FG's (highly unlikely) .. these would miss the cut with these parameters but wouldn't effect my opinion about this system

hou +9

final pick will be boldface

nice avg margin totals in the 39 -47 range (43.5)
      Last edited by bleeker; 01-17-2024, 10:04 AM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

I had "allow" but it's "score" either 7 or 14 in the 1st qtr of their previous game..corrected

Comment

in the playoffs, prev. Away 7+ dog won SU, now Away 7+ dog

0-2 SU/ATS

against: GB ==> On: SF-9.5

Comment

Originally posted by kenman View Post
            Away conf. Dog of 10 or less, prev won by 17+ at home are 1-9 su/ats, 7-2 O/U the 2023 season

Holy sh*t. Khai's back. Good to see ya', bro. Hope all is good & well...

Comment

Thanks for getting this up, Kenman.

Where ya been? You're family, bro.

Comment

playoffs = 1 and rest >= 9 and H and surface = grass and op:penalties >=7 and streak >=-1

playoffs
                bye
                home
                grass
                op: 10 >= penalties >=7
                not on a >=2 losing streak

0 -12 (-9.96)

total >= 50 (only 2) were big and favs >= 6 were also healthy margins

gb + 9.5

not final play till boldface in separate post

Last edited by bleeker; 01-17-2024, 01:11 PM.

Comment

adjusted the query for specific amount of penalties..you'll notice the lone 10 penalty game was the small half point non-cover ..should've made the range 7-9 to start with

Comment

Originally posted by kenman View Post

Can we look at this for away dog who won last by 17+ in the WC Round.

Thabks

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post

Can we look at this for away dog who won last by 17+ in the WC Round.

Thabks
                      believe this is it mich

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                        everything but won previous game by >= 17

Comment

Guys...don't overthink this...the Packers aren't going to score...not even 1 TD...they will be lucky to kick 1 or 2 FG's

Comment

And the Bills are going to blowout the Chiefs on Sunday. And probably score more than the total all by themselves as they exercise their demons vs KC in the playoffs.

Comment

What do you all think of the first game> The weather in Baltimore is not going to be a slinging match between Lamar and Stroud. Neither team run the ball well. Baltimore has the better D. Ravens kicker(Tucker) is money
                              but can they cover the 9.5? Seems like Under 43.5 might be the play in the match up.

Comment

Working...
                              X