No announcement yet.

Fantasy Talk Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hilton is supposed to get more involved from what I'm hearing.Now saying and doing are 2 things.

I have Hartline and got him cheap as I figured he would be a Welker type in Miami O with Wallace taking the brunt of the matchups.Now does Wallace complaining get him more involved this week and take away from Hartline?

PPR league??

If so I would go Hartline as I think he will get plenty of targets and is a safety net.I'm biased here as it might be wishful thinking.

From NFL.COM Jeffery has the most projected points and with yahoo it is Hilton by 1 point over the other 2 in my leagues

This is why I love Fantasy Football,so much you have to try to read into these games.

My vote Hartline.
    2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
      Hilton is supposed to get more involved from what I'm hearing.Now saying and doing are 2 things.

I have Hartline and got him cheap as I figured he would be a Welker type in Miami O with Wallace taking the brunt of the matchups.Now does Wallace complaining get him more involved this week and take away from Hartline?

PPR league??

If so I would go Hartline as I think he will get plenty of targets and is a safety net.I'm biased here as it might be wishful thinking.

From NFL.COM Jeffery has the most projected points and with yahoo it is Hilton by 1 point over the other 2 in my leagues

This is why I love Fantasy Football,so much you have to try to read into these games.

My vote Hartline.

thanks... it's a non-ppr, standard scoring w/bonus pts for long td's

Comment

Thanks for the weather updates......helpful

Comment

Start or sit

Dynasty league, which 2 would you start...

Ryan Mathews, Lamar miller, gio Bernard, Ben Tate?

Comment

Originally posted by Huskerbaseball View Post

Matthews is scary if Philly gets up a bunch early. Kind of takes him out of play.
            I like Bernard long term in Cincy and could see the law firm becoming more of a goal line short yardage guy

Comment

This is a tough one.....

I'd throw Bernard out as Pitt seems to do well against Rbs and he isn't the starter at the moment.

I'd go Tate for one and then it's a tossup,but probably Matthews
              2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
              5* 6-8
              15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
              10* GOY 1-0
              5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
              5* 18-12

Comment

I'd go Vick over Ryan today as well

Comment

According to FOX's Jay Glazer, Danny Amendola has sustained torn adductors.
                  The adductor muscles connect the hips to the legs. Glazer adds that Amendola has gotten conflicting reports from doctors on whether he has a sports hernia. He's gathering more opinions and will then decide how to proceed. If Amendola needs surgery to repair a sports hernia, he'll likely miss 4-6 weeks. If not, he could be back within 1-4 weeks.

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys as Vick got me 16 more points than Ryan.

Lacy would have been the right move had he not be injured as White only scored 4 more points than he did.

Got a nice lead now I got to hold on to it in the late action.
                    2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                    5* 6-8
                    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                    10* GOY 1-0
                    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                    5* 18-12

Comment

Does anyone here do a Dynasty League? Way better than re-draft IMO, but curious to hear other's strategy/opinions in these leagues. Also, in my first IDP league this year...any advice with that?

Comment

Does anyone here do a Dynasty League? Way better than re-draft IMO, but curious to hear other's strategy/opinions in these leagues. Also, in my first IDP league this year...any advice with that?

No help to you as I redraft.
                        2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                        5* 6-8
                        15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                        10* GOY 1-0
                        5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                        5* 18-12

Comment

I was in an IDP league for few years - obviously MLB's & strong safeties for tackles... and DE's & outside LB's in 3-4 defenses for sacks. Gotta know your league's scoring system to really know for sure. Watch for players stepping in for injured players in particular defenses with designated outside rusher positions, almost any MLB's, or playmaking weakside LB's in Tampa 2 D's.

Edit - also remember sometimes teams with shitty offenses (lots of 3 & outs) are the better IDP plays, as they have their defenses on the field much more to score more points for you.

Comment

Working...
                          X