2-0 (+118/5.50)

2019 .. 6-2
    last night .. 11-4

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?_...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

ari +145 .. risk .33u
    ari -145 RL.. risk .66u

.1u+ win
    .9u+ multi run win
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

• 2-0 on Overs too... some of these post season game have been crazy!

Comment

• Nice wins bleeker!

Comment

• thanks dollars

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

Comment

• world series
                game 1
                away
                p: not series game 5 (3-0)
                op: strkeouts >5
                dog <=165 or favorite

8 of the 10 previous games were 6 or 7 (2 were game 4)

0-10 (+112/-3.70)
                1-9 RL (-137*)

* 1 game before they recorded RL ..avg probably a few hundredths higher

tex --165 risk .66u
                tex RL +130 risk .33u

1 run win .15u win
                multi run win .9u win

Comment

• Comment

• Not sure I understand the perimeters... but okay, might just play the ml...

Let's go!

Comment

• Originally posted by dollars View Post
                      Not sure I understand the perimeters... but okay, might just play the ml...

Let's go!

should've explained..

p: not series game 5 (3-0)

team's previous game wasn't 5th game of the series..they didn't win the series in 5 games
                      ..the 3 teams that did won this game

opp (tex) previous strikeouts > 5

Comment

• Thanks Bleeker, let's get this...

Comment

• p: previous
                          po: previous opp

round 4
                          p: runs =1
                          po: starter surrendered that run
                          series game <=3
                          dog <=150 or favorite
                          total >=7.5

3-0 o/u (4.67)

over 9.5
                          Last edited by bleeker; 10-30-2023, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• round = 4 and H and series game = 4 and F and line >= -160 and streak >=-1

world series
                              home
                              game 4
                              favorite up to 160
                              not on a >=2 losing streak

0-7 (-4.29) huge

tex +100

Comment

• Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                                round = 4 and H and series game = 4 and F and line >= -160 and streak >=-1

world series
                                home
                                game 4
                                favorite up to 160
                                not on a >=2 losing streak

0-7 (-4.29) huge

tex +100
                                Geez... this thing has been flippin' and floppin'... I think it's time for a Flippin'...GL

Comment

Working...
                                X