No announcement yet.

september system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

couple of interesting notes on tonight's games ..it has the cubs (always talking unders) as a play but it seems to have the double header games reversed from yesterday so they're not
    a play

system notes

since 2018

0-10 o/u when opponent starts a lefty *
    3-24 o/u total >= 9.5

tor 12 *
    atl 9.5

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Easily could have been 3-0

This is exactly the kind of stuff I try to find!

3 more today lets get em!

Comment

Originally posted by ground storm View Post
        yup .. bad losses gs ..HR for lad by kolton wong ..2 HR .169 BA
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by Bigtiger View Post
          Easily could have been 3-0

This is exactly the kind of stuff I try to find!

3 more today lets get em!
          yes very frustrating bt..remember chc aren't a play as they mixed up games 1 and 2

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
            couple of interesting notes on tonight's games ..it has the cubs (always talking unders) as a play but it seems to have the double header games reversed from yesterday so they're not
            a play

system notes

since 2018

0-10 o/u when opponent starts a lefty *
            3-24 o/u total >= 9.5

tor 12 *
            atl 9.5

L 8-7 ..4 unearned runs
            W 4-2 extra innings (1-1 through 9)

luck hasn't been our friend 1st 2 days
            _________

2-3
            Last edited by bleeker; 09-03-2023, 07:24 AM.

Comment

bal 8.5

Comment

Comment

bal 8.5
                  L 8-5 ..1st clear and no excuses loss..feel this was a more 4-2 or 5-1 performance considering the circumstances including the 2 wins were blowouts without extra innings

2-4

Comment

guess another slight issue with doing this is borderline favoritism of the previous game..i have phi a favorite at the majority of outlets yesterday but ultimately going to let the KS number decide it

Comment

pha 9
                      tor 8.5

Comment

Comment

looks like a trio will lose today. Bad beat in Oakland, BoSox snuck over, and Philly going wild on Rich Hill right now

Comment

forgot bos and hopefully most others didn't find it..after 3 days a breakeven would probably be a good end outcome..not only really bad luck but without checking it's probably the highest volume of games to start out a month .. will follow it through but obviously very disappointing

Comment

pha 9
                              tor 8.5
                              L bos (missed)
                              L 9-4 top 6th
                              L tied 3 regulation

_________

2-7
                              Last edited by bleeker; 09-04-2023, 07:34 PM.

Comment

L 8-5 .. 7 runs in extra innings

W 4-2 .. 2 runs extra innings

1-2
                                I'm an under player and this is exactly why they need to get rid of the "Ghost" runner.

The integrity of the game is compromised by this... We've got the pitch timer now so that should be good enough.

GL Bleeker...

Comment

Working...
                                X