september system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• september system

month of sept UNDER system that's been averaging about 1 play/day for the past 4 seasons (excluding 2020)

september
    game number <= 156
    p: away favorite win
    p: 2-3 HR
    p: 1-10 SO
    p: pitchers used <=7
    <= 5 gm win streak
    2018 (exclude 2020 covid)

p:previous

34-83-5 o/u
    6-25-1 o/u ..last year

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?_...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
    Last edited by bleeker; 08-30-2023, 10:01 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

and since I'm moving it to the correct forum took a closer look at it and not sure why I started things with the 2018 season

the 2 prior years (2016-17)

15-32-2 o/u

2004 - 2015

79-111-12 o/u

only really bad season was 2015

14-6 -1 o/u

everything

119-217-18 o/u

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Great stuff looking forward to some unders

Comment

Originally posted by Sherriff View Post
        Great stuff looking forward to some unders
        thanks sheriff .. nice record for such simple parameters.. the filters (after HR) are not very confining

Comment

to me with the long track record,recent years performance and small volume it's a 1.33 to 1.5 unit/gm play ..I am not looking for anything else mlb in september

Comment

Comment

most winning away favorites with 2+ HR will qualify for this

most will not have hit 4+ HR

very infrequently will other filters come into play

short slate today and 3 of the 4 are away favorites (nyy barely)..typically won't do this but since tomorrow is sept 1 figure I'd mention it

Comment

was hoping not to be in the thick of it 1st day but there are 3 qualifiers

atl 8.5
                mia 8.5
                pitt 8.5

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                  month of sept UNDER system that's been averaging about 1 play/day for the past 4 seasons (excluding 2020)

september
                  game number <= 156
                  p: away favorite win
                  p: 2-3 HR
                  p: 1-10 SO
                  p: pitchers used <=7
                  <= 5 gm win streak
                  2018 (exclude 2020 covid)

p:previous

34-83-5 o/u
                  6-25-1 o/u ..last year

one thing I forgot to correct (for the positive) is this was the last parameter added and brings the record to 25-74-4..takes out a 9-9 chunk

Comment

Comment

2 US ALL.

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

going to make these 1.5 unit plays..if this finishes below .500 I will sit out october football ..now that I've hexed myself let the games begin

Last edited by bleeker; 09-01-2023, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                            was hoping not to be in the thick of it 1st day but there are 3 qualifiers

atl 8.5
                            mia 8.5
                            pitt 8.5
                            L 6-3 .. reliever untouchable last 7 wks gives up 3 runs bottom 8th

L 8-5 .. 7 runs in extra innings

W 4-2 .. 2 runs extra innings

1-2

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X