Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gulfstream

R5 #5 mac to moore (8-1) 3:10
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
      gulfstream

R5 #5 mac to moore (8-1) 3:10
      out @ 7-1
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

oaklawn

R9 #10 command performance (20-1)
        @ 5:55

Comment

Headed to Gulfstream Fri. Ppa. Need s some new shoes!!

Comment

Originally posted by vern View Post
            Headed to Gulfstream Fri. Ppa. Need s some new shoes!!
            probably won't come any closer to getting them with my picks

but I'll try to give you about 3 plays..I'm more concerned with value than winning on any given day but doesn't mean I couldn't play a 2-1..hopefully get lucky !

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
              oaklawn

R9 #10 command performance (20-1)
              @ 5:55
              out @ 13-1

Comment

I'll box those mofos

50 away

Let's do t

Comment

I'll give you 1 or 2 @ keeneland also..opening day there and outside of saratoga one of the most significant (although short) meets in the country

Comment

My girl lives 40 miles from Keeneland. Lexinongton Nicest city In us imo

Comment

have heard it's a beautiful place and tvg does show a lot of backdrops when they cover the meet

Comment

ok vern..here's a few for gp on friday

R3 #6 deleted video (6-1)
                        R7 #7 private thoughts (3-1)
                        R8 #1 cajun's choice (15-1)

looking at kee friday tomorrow

Comment

On it! Thanks

Comment

let's hope..no problem

Comment

will put up kee tomorrow morning..through half of it already

Comment

more than I thought..if it's too much just play the 6-1 ml's and under (4) .. hopefully a winner or two amongst these..enjoy your day !

kee

R1 #1 play good pay good (7-2)
                                1pm

R2 #8 fortheloveofrun (30-1)

R3 #9 b d valeski (15-1)
                                2:04

R4 #8 cleopatra selene (10-1)

R5 #3 ms sedona (15-1)

R6 #2 scatify (7-2)

R9 #1 candied (6-1)
                                5:16

R10 #3 guinevere (6-1)

Comment

Working...
                                X