No announcement yet.

one a day max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vern officially a scratch. My gal and.kids won't leave the pool. Staying at jw Marriott Turnberry rt down the street from the park but man this is a killer place. Got a ridiculous waterpark and high end food, wine etc.. I'd be willing to bet that this is the premier Marriott in the USA if not the world. Used to be a Fairmont 20 years ago.

If u ever decide to come to Gulfstream definitely stay here

Comment

Originally posted by vern View Post
      Vern officially a scratch. My gal and.kids won't leave the pool. Staying at jw Marriott Turnberry rt down the street from the park but man this is a killer place. Got a ridiculous waterpark and high end food, wine etc.. I'd be willing to bet that this is the premier Marriott in the USA if not the world. Used to be a Fairmont 20 years ago.

If u ever decide to come to Gulfstream definitely stay here
      sounds great vern ..got me to do some extra cappin' which is fine and would've done kee anyway ..enjoy !
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

hope you're working on a derby play
        Money won is twice as nice as money earned
        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
          hope you're working on a derby play

i do like a couple capt joe .. going with #1 dornoch and #7 honor marie..were both 20-1 ml and currently 17-1 and 14-1 respectively

feel free to post here if you like someone
          ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post

i do like a couple capt joe .. going with #1 dornoch and #7 honor marie..were both 20-1 ml and currently 17-1 and 14-1 respectively

feel free to post here if you like someone
            in the ky oaks tomorrow like #3 where's my ring 15-1 ml and currently at 9-1..will more than likely be sloppy tomorrow and unfortunately good chance it'll be an off track on saturday also

post time for the oaks is 5:51

Comment

Working...
            X