one a day max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one a day max

will post one play/day every once in a while.. not mon or tues (unless big tracks running on holidays) will leave post time (EST) and result (no tally)...will try to get at least 10 plays up by months end then decide if i want to continue..all capped by me..not somebody else's picks
    Last edited by bleeker; 02-08-2024, 10:25 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

fairgrounds

R7 #9 air force cruising (5-1) 4:45

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
      fairgrounds

R7 #9 air force cruising (5-1) 4:45

4th @ 7-2

Comment

fairgrounds (new orleans)

R7 #4 sister ella (5-1) 4pm

Comment

fairgrounds (new orleans)

R7 #4 sister ella (5-1) 4pm
          won $7.20/4.40

Comment

turfway park

R5 #5 sherbet foundation (15-1)
            @ 7:55

Comment

turfway park

R5 #5 sherbet foundation (15-1)
              @ 7:55
              out of the money @ 10-1

(means not in the top 3)

Comment

gulfstream

R8 #5 lady madonna (15-1)
                @ 3:37

think under 10-1

Comment

gulfstream

R8 #5 lady madonna (15-1)
                  @ 3:37

think under 10-1

won $15.40/8.20

Comment

gulfstream

R8 #9 dilger (12-1) 3:37

Comment

won $15.40/8.20
                      Nice payout, bleeker.

I handicap the horses live on another forum. Often other guys join in the thread. We keep running records of our play as the day wears down. We have fun.

Good luck, bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post

Nice payout, bleeker.

I handicap the horses live on another forum. Often other guys join in the thread. We keep running records of our play as the day wears down. We have fun.

Good luck, bud.
                        thanks mich..that's great and really enjoy the game..trying to focus in on a spot a day as I tend to get burned out going full force ..this is more manageable lol

if you have a play (to keep with the theme) feel free to post it

Comment

aqueduct

R9 #5 dell arte (20-1) 4:57

Comment

aqueduct

R9 #5 dell arte (20-1) 4:57

out @ 77-1

gotta get away from this chalk

Comment

out @ 77-1

gotta get away from this chalk

haha Good luck, bud.

Comment

Working...
                              X