Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

added last part santa anita
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

14 tracks today

hate parx

probably add indiana and tampa bay (at least 1)

delaware

R1 #2 premium motion (3-1)
      R2 #7 glengar (7-2)
      R4 #6 walk up music (10-1) little high imo
      R5 #2 letmeslidebyyou (6-1)

R6 #2 imperial brew (7-2)

2nd to last all the way around last at laurel in a fast higher class turf race off a 3.5 month layoff.. drops to right level, trainer excellent with shippers and solid jock aboard

R7 #6 broad storm (8-1)

R8 #1 i'mthetapitnow (8-1)

tampa

R2 #6 analyzeyourvision (3-1)
      R3 #6 tizanillusion (5-1)

won off a very similar running line, drop and amazingly enough exactly the same figure 4 back..first realistic spot since the claim 4 back (also off track, wrong surface) horrible trainer but solid jock ferrer

R4 #5 meanasasnake (2-1)

bad 13 month layoff and big drop down.. but best turf jock morales rides and at least #'s 2-4 not riding here.. anything close to the race he ran in his debut beats these and don't think this jock would be riding if he were a dead piece

R6 #6 yadi (6-1) 666 oops btw don't pick em because of this lol

R7 #3 betweenhereandcool (5-1)

R8 #10 positive impact (4-1)

godolphin puts a expensive yearling purchase for sale cheap in his 3rd start..crocodile tears lol..her back of the pack run vs specials at 6f will give him some foundation for the stretch..distance turf pedigree..point is and I've seen this before
      these guys just want to get rid of these and being multi multi billionaires they're not worried about getting $10 -20k less than he's worth..I like these spots with them

indiana

R1 #4 gifted justice (6-1)
      R2 #2 judy's market (8-1)
      R3 #3 mr manning (5-2)
      R4 #10 azurita (20-1)
      R5 #3 strike (9-2)

needed class relief for trainer whose terrific with layoffs and new acquisitions

R6 #2 to fat to fish (15-1)
      R9 #5 handy (6-1)

lone star

R3 #7 glorious rose (20-1)

asmussen has a 3-5 ml #4 comic..could crush this field but fact that she's taken a lot of time off since very solid 2nd at belmont last Sept a little cause for concern..why lone star? listed rider keith asmussen? ?

aside from that mine is a homebred first time starter with a very above avg pedigree for a track like this..very competent connections

R8 #3 she'smybroker (12-1) half
      R8 #5 lone star lady (8-1) half
      Last edited by bleeker; 06-22-2020, 03:56 PM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
        2012 - 2013
        NBA 33-18-1
        MLB 16-12
        NFL 27-13-1
        CFB 12-11
        CBB 9-2
        MLB 2013 2-0
        NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

Originally posted by FRAOLI4444 View Post

thanks fraoli

through 6 indiana

Comment

finished delaware

always check #'s

Comment

finished tampa bay

Comment

added lone star 3

Comment

going to be on indiana R6 (4:40) and at least 1 other..up by 4:15 latest

Comment

finished indiana

Comment

added lone star.. about a rap I think but a lot of "a ball" tracks still ahead lol

Comment

went a little nuts yesterday so much calmer today.. bad weather at many venues part of the reason

parx

R4 #4 lady valentina (12-1)

that's it for parx.. didn't like the card

indiana

R2 #6 birdie blue (20-1) SCRATCHED

as bad as her 3 career races were they all have legit excuses.. furthest outside post in significantly large fields vs better company.. homebred gets a big league jockey (from a major track) for a very capable trainer.. off track likely and would still take a shot

R3 #6 odie (6-1)
                        R5 #4 five star colonel (4-1)
                        Last edited by bleeker; 06-23-2020, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the plays
                          2012 - 2013
                          NBA 33-18-1
                          MLB 16-12
                          NFL 27-13-1
                          CFB 12-11
                          CBB 9-2
                          MLB 2013 2-0
                          NHL 1-0

NFL 0-1

Comment

Indiana the 6 was scratched
                            2012 - 2013
                            NBA 33-18-1
                            MLB 16-12
                            NFL 27-13-1
                            CFB 12-11
                            CBB 9-2
                            MLB 2013 2-0
                            NHL 1-0

NFL 0-1

Comment

oh rats lol.. thanks fraoli

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X