• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

belmont

R7 #2 boom boom kaboom (12-1)
    R10 #6 albie (8-1)
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

woodbine

R4 #8 twirling faith (20-1)
      R6 #8 let's have fun (4-1)

belmont

R7 #2 boom boom kaboom (12-1)
      R10 #6 albie (8-1)

santa anita

R8 #10 tyrannical rex (6-1)

race 3 back works well here.. pace compromised going a route after that and broke slow at alamitos last out.. probably a good workout for today.. trainer on fire at the meet

R9 #5 strike at dawn (4-1)

race she ran last out (running line) very similar to race she ran 3 back.. stretched out to 11f after that and lost < 2 lengths.. at the eighth pole (today's distance) she was in front by a head
      Last edited by bleeker; 06-14-2020, 04:55 PM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added belmont 7 10

Comment

added santa anita 8 9

Comment

belterra

R2 #4 entertainment (3-1)
            R8 #2 modern day drifter (3-1) probably odds on.. hopefully little higher

indiana

R5 #3 designing (8-1)
            R6 #4 cash now (7-5)

be a good single.. brad cox fts with a huge pedigree.. slated to run at keeneland

R7 #8 spun eazy (9-2)

lone star

R6 #5 smarty grimes (15-1)

feel there were lots of excuses in his oaklawn races including class, off track, bad posts.. big figure improvement last race first time with blinkers and like the even running line out of a fast race

R9 #3 shallow (30-1)

the kind of running line I like to see for a stretch out.. trainer and jockey stats/angles not bad relative to the others in here

canterbury

R4 #6 northernbrilliance (6-1)
            Last edited by bleeker; 06-16-2020, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

thanks chamblin... added a couple from your state

Comment

added 4 canterbury

Comment

delaware.. chance of showers so hopefully weather holds up

R1 #10 worth his salt (10-1)

winner of last race he exits ran a states quality figure.. race before puts him in the hunt.. loves this track.. outside in routes good here

R2 #11 haunted by the music (15-1)
                    R3 #6 fine one won (6-1)
                    R4 #8 three hawk (9-2)
                    R5 #2 elusive motion (12-1)

R6 #4 artemus bridge (10-1)

like the high claiming company he ran against in ny last year.. good fit alw n1x here

R7 #5 no sniveling (6-1)
                    R8 #4 lady apple (7-2)
                    R9 #7 kinetic swagger (9-2)

gulfstream

R1 #5 couple of nikkis (3-1)
                    R2 #10 fun loaded (5-1)
                    R3 #4 la rusia (9-2)
                    R4 #4 estillo talentoso (7-5) looks tough
                    R5 #5 septemberten (3-1)

R7 #7 my sebastiana (20-1)
                    R8 #10 captain d (10-1)
                    R9 #1 ice tea (7-2)
                    R10 #1 borrowed angel (30-1)

indiana grande

R5 #3 lol hitchhiker (20-1)

can see why they'd make this one 20-1 ml but think that's too high.. never raced this low and efforts vs better would make her competitive here

R7 #5 flat meadow (6-1)

tries to win at this level on a lower circuit.. must be up for sale to qualify as got through this condition at arlingtion.. would equate that to about this level here
                    Last edited by bleeker; 06-17-2020, 02:46 PM.

Comment

finished gulfstream and delaware

Comment

Comment

gulfstream off turf 3 6 8 10 (started after 1st)

just pass today
                          Last edited by bleeker; 06-17-2020, 11:47 AM.

Comment

added indiana 5

Comment

Just want to give some info regarding Indiana Downs. My buddy told me to play and include Rocco Bowens horses in my plays. He is a legit jock and been hitting over 30 percent at good prices. Just had a $29 winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                                Just want to give some info regarding Indiana Downs. My buddy told me to play and include Rocco Bowens horses in my plays. He is a legit jock and been hitting over 30 percent at good prices. Just had a $29 winner.
                                he's a golden gate jock riding on the east coast for the first year.. having a big june

Comment

Working...
                                X