Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami's D is just too tired... fuck

Comment

• I really wonder how the lines are going to change with this showing by Indy and knowing that T. Richardson will only get more involved & improve this offense. San Fran has 7 points at home with 9 min left in the game with Indy driving. Impressive showing by Indy, especially their D

Comment

• Seattle's 2nd string now laying it on the Jax Jaguars... ridiculous mismatch

Comment

• Let's go Fins!

Comment

• I don't know if San Fran is just having a total letdown after being smashed last week by their biggest rival or if Indy is REALLY this GOOD

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMule View Post
              I really wonder how the lines are going to change with this showing by Indy and knowing that T. Richardson will only get more involved & improve this offense. San Fran has 7 points at home with 9 min left in the game with Indy driving. Impressive showing by Indy, especially their D
              That was a hell of a trade for the Colts. The fact the Lions turned them down for Leshoure shows you the difference in front offices.
              We refuse to trade a guy we don't use. They walk away and grab a much better running back

Comment

• colts kicking ass

Comment

• fucking Lamar Miller just dropped a TD winning catch!!

Comment

• Wallace 2 catches for 22 yards...Thanks for talking me into taking him out. Mosheno can fall down 3 times and get that many points.

Comment

• Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! Fins!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGame View Post
                        Wallace 2 catches for 22 yards...Thanks for talking me into taking him out. Mosheno can fall down 3 times and get that many points.

You're welcome buddy. That's what we're here for and making

Comment

• Seattle could score 70 on the Jags if they wanted

Comment

• Also, if I remember correctly there's some stat on Super Bowl losers that really, really bad for them... San Fran - wow

Comment

• Fins win!!

Comment

• I'm telling you - QB Manuel is no joke

Comment

Working...
                                X