• final play superbowl

not playing total as i feel better information with the side

recommending a risk 2 unit bet on

kc +2

posts11,5,13 braintrust thread
    (11 i consider most important)

https://www.customcappers.com/forum/...our-braintrust

sometimes its not showing up in the queries which i dont get

if it wins I'll have a 3.8 unit bet next season in week 2 (feel there are better opportunities week 2 with sdql)

so if youre a 100 avg bettor with a rollover getting just shy of +260 (
    Last edited by bleeker; 02-08-2024, 07:53 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

copy and pasted (maybe has something to do with it ) above and it won't let me finish.. missed the end ..continuation below

(x 2 units) about $520 profit

nice return and would be something to look forward to next season
    Last edited by bleeker; 02-08-2024, 08:01 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

BOL, Glenn...

For some reason k's removes the SB line & total at night but it always back up during the day, which I don't understand why either.

Comment

yeah...it's back in there now

Comment

thanks john and same to you .. I know we're on opposite sides but you came up with lot's of good stuff also ..saw you were experiencing the same thing with the play not showing up at times..glad to know how it works..little disconcerting to not see it there on occasion

Comment

Glenn - good luck with your SB play. I really appreciate all your efforts all season and your willingness to share. Must read stuff in my book. Always gives me a different angle to consider no matter my position. Good luck, bud!

Comment

Originally posted by BT View Post
              Glenn - good luck with your SB play. I really appreciate all your efforts all season and your willingness to share. Must read stuff in my book. Always gives me a different angle to consider no matter my position. Good luck, bud!

no problem bt and appreciate the positive feedback you've given along the way .. really enjoy doing it and i encourage you and others to give it a shot ..language is very user-friendly with the shortcuts ..start simple and gradually get into more involved ones .. lots of fun .. i can always answer questions if you have them

Comment

Originally posted by BT View Post

ddddddditto

Good luck, Glenn.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post

ddddddditto

Good luck, Glenn.
                  thanks mich and appreciate you starting the weekly thread

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
                      thanks chamblin

Comment

post 25 braintrust thread

https://www.customcappers.com/forum/...ge2#post639421

Comment

Congrats BleekerThanks for all the mine digging you did this season

Comment

Thanks !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                              not playing total as i feel better information with the side

recommending a risk 2 unit bet on

kc +2

posts11,5,13 braintrust thread
                              (11 i consider most important)

https://www.customcappers.com/forum/...our-braintrust

sometimes its not showing up in the queries which i dont get

if it wins I'll have a 3.8 unit bet next season in week 2 (feel there are better opportunities week 2 with sdql)

so if youre a 100 avg bettor with a rollover getting just shy of +260 (
                              Congrats, Glenn...

That's was one h*ll'uva game.

Comment

Working...
                              X