No announcement yet.

It's Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are all good. So are bleekers roll tides etc. I'm not the trend hater I've been made out to be. Far from.

But this one just doesn't meet the eye test for me.

Sf is absolutely LOADED at every key position. Not a team close. Ravens were great when Lamar was great but not stacked like sf

Mahomes and kelcie thats real talk as the brothers would say. They played well perfectly last week. And barely won. And my homie is undefeated in a dome ands 14-3 playoffs and he's 23-1 in cities that sat with Las blah blah blah.

sf has been playing POORLY against formidable completion and winning. A red hot packers team that played great and a damm good lions team.

and they still have the 2019 bitter loss taste in their
    Mouth

And EVERYBODY AND THEIR BROTHER is on kc.

80% of the action on kc yet the line goes the other way??

I don't know what's gonna happen but there is no fkin way I'm taking KC.

just cant go against spidey and feeling like I've seen this tape so many times

I think close for a half maybe then pound McCaffrey score every time on long drives then absolute pin ears back relentless attaxk on my homie.

44-21 final

Wizard one network- news before its news!!

Comment

Originally posted by BT View Post
      Love this one, x!! Nice find by you.
      Yeah...me too...lol. That was a lot of work just to find that one thing.

btw...KC is in double-jeopardy as both the '84 49'ers & '23 49'ers were also 2 of the 7 NFC teams that lost the CC game on the road the year before.

Comment

I'm with ya', Vern. I have way too much info supporting SF+/-, but have this game going way Under the total.

Comment

I got this sh*t. This will be an absolute blowout by the 49'ers...one of the biggest in SB history.

This might actually be the 1st shut-out in SB history!!! That's how strong this is!!!

Look for the 49'ers to pitch a shut-out in at least 3 qtrs...if not all 4.

SF will go up 10-0 in the 1st-Qtr & never look back. They are going to pour it on all game & have 0 turnovers.

Comment

The 49'ers have a RB, a TE & 2 WR with over 1,000 yards each. First team in NFL history to do that.

Purdy is the league's #1 QB vs the blitz. Highest completion %, highest YPC & highest QB rating vs the blitz.

Spags has a massive dilemma. EB left last year for Wash. The 49'ers aren't the Ravens. The Chiefs are gay. This is Vegas, baby!!!

This is gonna' be a beatdown. There is at least 1 person that understood what that earthquake meant on Friday (me) when Speak on FS1 were talking about the Chiefs.

Oh, btw...the Chiefs are gay.

Comment

Comment

What is happening here …. hahaha …

Comment

GL Rider...

Comment

Riderx. I need a reverse jinx man.... ☺️

Comment

Working...
                    X