It's Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Time

It's Time...for me to start the SB thread. I will start with a little fun NFL trivia...

After week 9, non-conf favs w/a total of 40+ & on at least a 3-game losing streak vs an opp they lost to by more than -10pts & opp scored 35+ points against them in their prev m/up:

KillerSports.com

3-0 s/u...by 24.67ppg
    &
    3-0 ats...by 21.33ppg
    &
    0-3 o/u...by -5.17ppg

Scores of: 26-7, 34-7 & 38-10...I'd bet my bottom dollar 99+% of the world believes KC will score more than 10pts

SF- & Under

It's Time...for me to get real with a little more NFL trivia

There are 7 NFC SB teams that lost the CC on the Road the previous season. Here they are & their SB results:

'84 49'ers...Won SB 38-16
    '85 Bears...Won SB 46-10
    '87 Redskins...Won SB 42-10
    '94 49'ers...Won SB 49-26
    '95 Cowboys...Won SB 27-17
    '96 Packers...Won SB 35-21
    '23 49'ers

I made a statement earlier this week about one team in this year's SB accomplishing something only one other SB team has done since the league went to a 16-game regular season schedule. That's 92 SB teams but I don't count '82, which was a messed up season. I will reveal what it is & the only 2 SB teams that did it by Saturday, unless someone else has figured it out & posts it.

Comment

It's Time...for the 49'ers to re-claim the throne

SB teams that lost the previous match-up as a dog vs their SB opponent in which they did not trail by -7pts or more at the half & they scored 7pts or more:

KillerSports.com

4-0 s/u
      &
      4-0 ats
      &
      0-4 o/u

SF+/- & Under

the game will show up when k's adds the line & total back into the d'b

if that SB team has a bye & the total is more than 41:

KillerSports.com

s/u by 11 & 14

teaser busters for their opp (KC) & Over

Comment

Compelling sh*t, John. Why can't you and bleeker be aligned on this??? I am soooo confused by this line. I'm probably going to play some props and make my biggest bet on the under. I like KC but feel SF is the right side. I just don't know. Damn. Thanks for everything this year. I've loved your stuff from a long time ago, back on previous sites. Must read stuff for sure. And you're always willing to share and advise. Thanks, John!! Good luck with your picks!!

Comment

BT has it all right, John.

Good luck, Sunday, my man.

Comment

Brian & Jim...Thanks, I appreciate the kudos.

Also, I'm just getting started on this game & I have a lot more to post, which I will. You give me 2 weeks to tear apart 1 game & I will. I've listened to the pundits, read the newsletters (Thanks, Puckluck) & done the research. I know M. Lawrence & others have KC+ & s/u. And they all say the same things, which is a big red flag.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a team trend for the 49'ers since '00:

KillerSports.com

10-0 s/u...any line, dog or fav
            &
            10-0 ats

Look at the margins for totals more than 45

Comment

For almost 2 weeks now I've been hearing the same stuff over & over & over again. And it's basically the same stuff I heard before KC played Balty over & over & over again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is about as basic & simple as it can be. Just in the d'b era, any SB team that allowed more than 27pts last game:

KillerSports.com

3-0 s/u
              &
              3-0 ats
              &
              0-3 o/u

All 3 s/u wins by DD's
              &
              the line was never a factor

SF+/- & Under

*******Reader Warning: I will be pounding info on SF only in this thread, daytime, nighttime, every day, every night until kickoff. I will have nothing on KC, so don't look for it here.*******

Comment

[QUOTE=Riderx;n639327]For almost 2 weeks now I've been hearing the same stuff over & over & over again. And it's basically the same stuff I heard before KC played Balty over & over & over again.

So true. It’s like a manual was handed out to the media!!

Comment

Okay. I'm going to ask everyone to do something. Clear your minds of everything & ask yourself this question:

"Why would a team that won the SB last year be a dog in the SB this year, especially when their pre-season odds to win the SB was +600 & their opp's was +1000?"

Comment

Vegas isn't in the habit of giving out free money, especially with billions of $$$ on the line.

And KC+ is free money.

Comment

Playoffs: 10-6 WC, 5-5 Div & 4-1 CC...19-12 ats, o/u & m/l dogs

Both teams off a playoff game, both have same rest, team scored more than 42pts in last m/up:

KillerSports.com

'02 Raiders got absolutely beatdown...21-48

I would never take the Chiefs in this spot, even though I had them s/u last week at Balty.

Comment

Whoa. True story. I'm watching Speak of FS1 right now. 30 minutes ago they were talking about Mahomes winning his 3rd SB. All of a sudden the studio started shaking. They shut-up & just looked at each other. It lasted a few seconds. Then Joy Taylor said: "We're having an earthquake."

When it was done they went on talking about Mahomes. They didn't realize what just happened. God had just spoken.

God is undefeated. Purdy is a man of God.

You still gonna' take the Chiefs?

Comment

Comment

I present a challenge to each & every one of you, especially the old school cappers. There have been 45 SB's played since the league went to a 16-game regular season schedule in '78. That means 90 teams that have played in the SB since '78.

There are many stats cappers use to cap the SB, but there is one team in the SB this year that accomplished something that only one other SB team did since '78.

What is that stat? Who was the team that did it previously? What year did they do it? What was the final score of the SB that year? And finally, which team in the SB this year did it?

Here is the answer...

Since '78, there are 90 SB teams including this year & not '82 due to the short strike season, these are the only 2 teams to do this during the regular season:

Win all 5 of their last 5 regular season road games & win all 5 by an avg of more than 20ppg:

'84...49'ers -3 vs Dan Marino's Miami Dolphins...won 38-16 s/u
                            &
                            '23...49'ers -2' vs Mahomes KC Chiefs...

I have 3 more systems that are in the d'b & they all favor SF+/-. I will post them soon...
                            Last edited by Riderx; 02-10-2024, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Love this one, x!! Nice find by you.

Comment

Working...
                              X