No announcement yet.

Week 15 queries for our braintrust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ve overthought games too. Buffalo for example. I saw everyone on Buffalo. It scared me off. I didn’t play Dallas but when I saw it and thought about what you said on the 10-3 teams the Buffalo game convinced me you were right I told a couple of buddies it’s going to be a blow out!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bleeker View Post
      final

(post)

gb over 41.5 (89)
      ne over 39 (85)
      cle under 37 (82) not sf
      car +3 (81)
      sf -12 (52)
      buf -2 (44) rider's

jax under 41.5

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?_...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Our man Glenn went 7-0!!!

Great work!!! Congrats!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Riderx View Post
        DHC, Thanks for reminding me about those four 10-3 road teams I worked on. And yes, all 4 were blowouts & so far all 3 are blowouts this year...leaving Philly/Seat.

I'm sticking to my guns on this one with Seattle+...

Since the '02 re-align, non-div home dogs of +3 or less in Dec. after week 13, team has at least 5 wins but at least 4 wins less than opp & is not off a s/u win by 35+:

season>=2002
        week>13
        month=12
        HD
        line<=3
        NDIV
        wins>4
        wins+3<o:wins
        p:margin<35

KillerSports.com

3-0 s/u...by 23.33ppg
        &
        3-0 ats...by 25.17ppg
        &
        3-0 o/u...by 11.0ppg

Avg final score: 40.3 - 17.0

s/u wins by: 25, 25 & 20

play on: Seattle+3 & m/l
        &
        lean on: Over 45

consider Seattle in alternate lines
        *****Cancel this!!! Line moved out of range!!! D*mn it!!!!

Comment

Our man Glenn went 7-0!!!

Great work!!! Congrats!!!
          thanks john..cle under actually a push but I would guess at least half got a better # than me ..wasn't below 37 anywhere I looked
          ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

thanks john..cle under actually a push but I would guess at least half got a better # than me ..wasn't below 37 anywhere I looked
            You still smoked their *ss...

Comment

• 14 <= week <= 16 and day = Monday and H and team time zone = P and 4 >= line >= -10 and season >= 1996

monday
              week 14-16
              ​​pacific time zone team
              home
              4 pt dog to 10 pt fav

9-0 (13.17)

8 double digit margins..don't like that line is on the fringe of the sample but there are two other dogs at similar lines..one of them almost identical in both is the biggest margin

sea +4
              Last edited by bleeker; 12-18-2023, 05:01 PM.
              ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

14 <= week <= 16 and day = Monday and H and team time zone = P and 4 >= line >= -10 and season >= 1996

monday
                week 14-16
                ​​pacific time zone team
                home
                4 pt dog to 10 pt fav

9-0 (13.17)

8 double digit margins..don't like that line is on the fringe of the sample but there are two other dogs at similar lines..one of them almost identical in both is the biggest margin

sea +4
                line moving quickly away from sea .. rather than pass I think half unit makes sense

Comment

• Glenn:

KillerSports.com

home dog s/u losses by -28, -35 & -38

scores of 17-45, 7-42 & 6-44

Comment

Glenn:

KillerSports.com

home dog s/u losses by -28, -35 & -38

scores of 17-45, 7-42 & 6-44
                    I think it's just part of doing this john..like that mine's simplistic and well balanced but yours certainly has huge margins .. I flipped yesterday from cards to niners and what you said started me thinking that way..ultimately liked the sf team trend I found better and you had good stuff on them also

Comment

final

(post)

gb over 41.5 (89)
                      ne over 39 (85)
                      cle under 37 (82) not sf
                      car +3 (81)
                      sf -12 (52)
                      buf -2 (44) rider's

jax under 41.5

Like the way you referenced this bleeker. Good job and a great winning day for you. Congrats. I did just the opposite!

Comment

• Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post

Like the way you referenced this bleeker. Good job and a great winning day for you. Congrats. I did just the opposite!
                        thanks mich and also for the good word starting out this week's thread ..enjoy contributing as I'm sure do rolltide and riderx .. a central place to post them is a good way to do it and you are credited with that

Comment

14 <= week <= 16 and day = Monday and H and team time zone = P and 4 >= line >= -10 and season >= 1996

monday
                          week 14-16
                          ​​pacific time zone team
                          home
                          4 pt dog to 10 pt fav

9-0 (13.17)

sea +4
                          Another good call & win, Glenn...

Comment

Working...
                          X