• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dollars View Post
    C'mon mich, you can't lose em all...
    I'm with ya bro!
    haha finally an easy one.

Comment

Comment

Very tough Sunday here but I think we can get this one.

Monday night:

Green Bay +2' -105 (@ LV R)

On thr road the Pack comfortably beat and covered against Chicago; and lost by a point to Atlanta while blowing a 24-12 fourth Q lead. But they again got the cover as three point dogs. They also overcame a fourth quarter 17 point deficit to beat New Orleans 18-17 in Lambeau. So they are tenacious. I like that.

Let's look at the QBs as they seem to have such a disproportionate bearing on game outcomes in the 2023 NFL.

Both of tonight's QBs are average at best.

In my opinion Jimm G has always been overrated. Neither the Patriots nor San Fran were stupid when they got rid of him. This year he has 5 TDs to 6 ints That's the worst TD to int ratio in the NFL. At least it was going into this weekend. Mac Jones caught up to him in this ignominious category by throwing two picks to no TDs yesterday to join Jimmy G at 5 TDs to 6 ints. You know what they are saying about Mac Jones today. Why does Jimmy G get a pass?

Jordan Love? He's got the lowest completion percentage of all NFL starting QBs at 56.1%. Detroit exopsed his inaccuracy by picking him off twice last week. But despite his lousy completion percentage his TD / Int ratio is pretty damned good at 8 / 3. And Oakland isn't likely to take advantage of his inaccuracy as they only have one pick in the first four games.

I'll take my shot with Jordan Love and the Cheezies under the bright lights of Las Vegas.

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X