No announcement yet.

No clue...SB LVII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm rattling on lol, they have me on steroids, I never wanted to think the NFL was crooked but I finally caught on a decade ago, ever wonder why all the coaches and assistants get fired and have another job immediately? see, back in the day The QB and Middle Linebacker called the plays, the powers that be took that away, I do not think many players are involved but a few are....The coaches fix these games and probably communicate across their field with each other on them headsets.......The entire world is a scam and I'm about ready, God willing to turn 62 I see it pretty dam clearly as I age....

Comment

Hey, Bob...I hope you're feelin' a lot better...get off those 'roids asap...& yes, there are scams everywhere, but we know them even before they try.

Comment

still workin' on a few things...

any playoff team off 3+ rush TD's & 0 pass TD's, now vs non-div opp w/a total more than 34: KillerSports.com

0-5 s/u & ats...against Philly+/-

if they won s/u by more than 14pts & they're not at home: KillerSports.com

0-3 s/u & ats, all DD losses s/u...by -17, -10 & -11

(also went 0-3 o/u)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe the Chiefs are the only SB team to go 5-0 s/u & ats vs non-conf opps, all in the same season. And the only SB team ever to go 3-0 s/u & ats on the road vs non-conf opps in the same season!

Won 44-21 @ Arizona
        Won 41-31 @ Tampa Bay
        Won 44-23 @ San Fran

Winning by an avg score of: 43.0 to 25.0

The Chiefs are healed-up & healthy. They have 3 starting receivers back & are not missing 3 starting O'linemen as they were vs TB in their last SB. They have the loss of that SB burning deep within for the past 2 years. They pounded the league's #1 defense, on the road. And Vegas wants me to believe that the Eagles are going to beat the Chiefs???

No Thank You!!! I ain't buyin' it.

SB dogs that have avg'd winning s/u by more than 10pts vs non-conf opps, in their last 3 on the road: KillerSports.com

5-0 s/u & ats...Chiefs

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
          dollars...if it's any consolation, this dude's on Philly m/l: Don juan's selection for superbowl 57, 2023 - NFL Betting | Covers
          Alright, Don Juan to da rescue....

Comment

Thanks for what you contribute all season, X. Good luck. Been fun. And hope you're breathing well!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post
                Thanks for what you contribute all season, X. Good luck. Been fun. And hope you're breathing well!!!
                Thank you, Jim. I appreciate the kind words & all that you contribute. Day-by-day, brother...day-by-day...

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
                  This is interesting...if anyone recognizes the format & layout in the pic, that's profootballreference.com...that's exactly how their final scores are posted...verbatim...

Super Bowl 2023: Everyone is betting on the Eagles to beat the Chiefs by this exact final score and here's why (msn.com)

Someone's got some 'splainin' to do...LOL
                  Damn...whoever did that nailed the total almost exactly & nailed the final spread of 3pts, just had the other team...geeez

Comment

Working...
                  X