No announcement yet.

No clue...CC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good stuff, X. As usual!! Still not ready to pull the trigger on the early game. Might end up just watching and betting live. I do like to go with my initial read (Philly), but just can’t pull the trigger. Hmmmm ……

Comment

Concerns me that more bets, and a lot more of the money, are on Philly and the line has been locked at 2.5. I know the juice is moving today and some books have moved to 3, but strange it stayed put all week.

Comment

Lots good info !!!

Comment

Hey clueless, love how you go to sleep thinking about your next query. A champion digger!!

Good luck, bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
            Line & total stipulation

Any non-div team in at least their 3rd straight playoff game, lined between -4.5 to +4 w/a total between 41 to 53, off a game in which their opponent had the lead at any point:

KillerSports.com

2-6 s/u
            &
            2-6 ats
            &
            8-0 o/u

eliminating the games that are doubled-up, in which both teams qualified:

0-4 s/u
            &
            0-4 ats
            &
            4-0 o/u

'02...Oak vs TB...lost 21-48...69pts...Over by 25
            '06...NE vs Indy...lost 34-38...72pts...Over by 23.5
            '12...SF vs Balt...lost 31-34...65pts...Over by 16.5
            '17...NE vs Phil...lost 33-41...74pts...Over by 25
            '22...SF vs Phil

Average total points scored: 70ppg

Boys & girls, this game's going Over

Play #1: Over 46'...49'ers/Eagles
            lil caution on the over as big Al has a play on the over.. he is horrendous picking over and unders. It looks like it should go over but big Al scares me

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
              Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

One last thing to add:

KillerSports.com

5-0 s/u & ats

Bengals s/u

eliminating the SB games:

'05 Steelers won the SB
                '10 Packers won the SB
                '11 Giants won the SB

Bengals s/u on the m/l today

Bengals win SB

Comment

I have bengals and Philly to win sb. Lil more on bengals. I hope you are right. It will be a fun sb for me if Cincinnati is in it.

Comment

Well...crap...won Phil-. lost the Over, lost Cincy+ & won the Under, lost future on Cincy to win SB.

Congrats to Mahomes & the Chiefs, Chiefs fans & Chiefs bettors. One h*ll'uva hard fought, close win. And props to the Bengals D' for keeping them in the game all game long. One personal foul penalty away from going to OT.

Really don't know what to say about the SF/Philly game except I hated to see Purdy get knocked out of the game. As a life-long fan of the game I know it happens, but it still sucks.

Now we got the Kelce vs Kelce bowl...#1 vs #1...doesn't happen often, especially since the '02 re-align. Hopefully, the two weeks will allow everyone to get healthy for the game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BT...wasn't gonna' take a side in the SF/Phil game until I did the research & found those huge margins. Couldn't not take Philly- after that.

Chamblin...Thanks...just wish they all won.

Mich...LOL...I appreciate the kudos...gotta' get my sh*t together for next season & not just jump in totally unprepared like this year.

DHC...I didn't know Big Al is as bad on totals as I was...next year I'll see if we match & go the other way.

Comment

X - can't wait to see everything you post for the SB. Hope you find some data/trends that are gems!! I'll be reading.

Comment

Working...
                      X