X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone seems to like TB...

I'm starting to like them too...

Originally posted by bleeker View Post

hopefully a good sign..mine has nice numbers but so did the other 5 losers (0 wins)

So you're due...
    Last edited by dollars; 01-16-2023, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dollars View Post
      Everyone seems to like TB...

I'm starting to like them too...
      hopefully a good sign..mine has nice numbers but so did the other 5 losers (0 wins)

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
        dreadful not enough

5-0 (20.5) all double digits

https://gimmethedog.com/NFL?q=game%2...streak%20%3E-2

tam +3
        just moving it forward
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

BOL, Glenn...

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
            BOL, Glenn...
            thanks john. hopefully end on a positive note

Comment

Working...
            X