No announcement yet.

Dolphins @ Niners - Wk 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn good work BT...congrats...a true capper...

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
      Damn good work BT...congrats...a true capper...
      Haha, thanks X! Probably more like a blind squirrel finding a nut! Nice to have a great weekend like this one. Not sure the Dolphins lost because of the reasons I was expecting. The O line wasn't nearly as bad as I expected, which bodes well for the next game, I think. Seemed more like it was from Tua sailing balls over receivers heads for 2.5 quarters and the Phins D's inability to stop the Niners on 3rd down. Hats off to Purdy ("Mr. Irrelevant" in the 2022 NFL draft) who played well and didn't really make a huge mistake. And I didn't expect Jimmy G to leave the game with a broken foot after the first series. I did buy back some of my position when that happened, but overall, a great betting weekend.

Appreciate the comments, guys.

Comment

How's that O line looking this week, Brian?

Comment

A tougher read this week, Jim. Armstead is listed as questionable but I'd be surprised if he plays. A partially torn pec? Think you have to be 100%, especially with the Bills next week, but that's just me. SI posted this yesterday. "But the Dolphins didn't make any moves with an offensive lineman, a strong indication that three-time Pro Bowl tackle Terron Armstead will be ready to return to the starting lineup." So they probably know better than I do! :) Jackson is on IL and they signed Eric Fisher. I'm expecting a similar situation to last week with Fisher possibly getting some time. So in summary, I really don't know!

Looking for more running today from Miami against that porous LA D. Good luck today!

Comment

Yea, do they have the discipline to run, run, run? Some coaches just don't wanna run.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post
              Yea, do they have the discipline to run, run, run? Some coaches just don't wanna run.
              We'll see. Wilson has been a great pick up and Mostert has speed. McDaniel likes to use the short passing game much like the run. They pass almost 63% of the time, 5th highest in the league.

Comment

Working...
              X