division = NFC East and season = 2022 and F
    14-1 su and 11-4 ats

division = NFC East and season = 2022 and HF
    10-1 suats

Also of interest from twitter

1a.jpg

Comment

Thomas, Chamblin, Turbo & Omar...

Omar...you are a good cappa' & I always appreciate your insight, in-game threads, babe-pics & home dog research plays. I started this thread & beamed the bat-signal because, yes - we have 8 road favs out of 13 games this week & the calendar has flipped to November. Time for the 'cream to rise to the top' & teams to live up to their potential, beating teams they should beat. Just got this sense that many road teams would win & cover this week. Still workin' on the games.

Thomas...that's insane! Gonna' be interesting the rest of the way. Looks like 8-0 teams don't fare well ats in their 9th game also:

KillerSports.com

Comment

I guess I'll just make this my 'No Clue Week 9' thread also, as I don't want to clutter-up the board & I don't want to try to jump back & forth between the two, doesn't make any sense & I'm confused enough already...

Haven't even started on the Titans/Chiefs game yet but all I've seen & heard so far is Titan-luv plus the points. My biggest question is: How in the h*ll do you rush for over 300-yards & score only 17 points???

The Titans don't even average 19ppg & then I just saw this on NFL Live:

Titans DL Jeffrey Simmons: "I feel very confident we can go out there & dominate them!"...GFL!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haven't really done anything in kids foots in many years but I'm lookin' at one game tomorrow. I'll get it posted by early a.m.

Comment

Yeah...finalized the play...gonna' put full write-up in NCAA forum.

Georgia Bulldogs -8'(-9)

Comment

Comment

Sorry...had to back off the computer screen...eye pain & headaches shut me down.

Just saw Jeff Saturday hired as Indy's HC...wow.

I got nuthin' for tonight 'cept maybe a shot on the Under: KillerSports.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I will make a note: This is the 8th Road Fav this week...the previous 7 have gone 0-6-1 ats

I'd take the Saints

BOL!!!
              Last edited by Riderx; 11-07-2022, 04:13 PM.

Comment

GL X, leaning NO myself ...

HM dog shutting out an Opp and won by 17+ prev game are 4-0 SU/ATS since 2000

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

On: NO+1.5

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X