Calling all cappers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all cappers

Here we go. Get your box of #2's all sharpened, your clean legal pads by your side & get ready for some 'ol school homework. Six teams are on their byes, leaving only 13 games for the 1st week of November.

Of the 13 games, we have a whopping 8 home dogs w/a possible 9 if that Seat/Ariz line keeps moving.

Philly-13
    GB-3
    LAC-3
    LVR-1'
    Mia-4'
    Minn-3'
    Buff-13'
    Balt-2'

A word of caution: We saw the 'worm start to turn' as favs started to win & cover last week. Will this be a big week for road favs?

Comment

Something to consider: Over the decades in the NFL, teams always played their inter-conference games vs the same inter-conference division...& they would all rotate back. Since the '02 re-align, teams would rotate those inter-conference divisions every 4 years...i.e...the Giants would play against all 4 teams in the AFC East in '03, '07, '11, '15 & '19.

That all changed last year with the new 17-game regular season schedule. Now teams play 1 extra game outside the 'normal' inter-conference division. And some play against 2 different inter-conference divisions in back-to-back games:

KillerSports.com

As you can see, we have 3 of those games this week:

Eagles-14 @ Texans
      Chargers-3 @ Falcons
      Saints+3 vs Ravens

(Of note: So far, those games have gone 2-10 o/u)

A quick look at road favs of more than -10 with less than 4 days rest:

KillerSports.com

4-0 ats

The home dogs scored: 13, 10, 12 & 13...(Texans)

And the 2 inter-conference games went Over. Most of the scoring was in the 1st-Half...(Eagles/Texans)

And the home dog got shutout in the 2nd-Half...(Texans)

Comment

Funny thing is: The Eagles are 0-2 ats as road favs of more than -10

Comment

"Philly-13 looks too easy"...that's what I thought when I first saw the lines. The Eagles are a wide-open locomotive & the Texans are a total train wreck...right? Philly will destroy Houston...right? (This ain't the World Series)

Line has moved to Philly-14. Eagles gonna' destroy Texans...right?

81% of the bets are on Philly-
          &
          88% of the $$$ are on Philly-

Philly's gonna' destroy Houston...right?

99% of the m/l $$$ are on Philly s/u

Eagles gonna' destroy Texans...right?

That ball has a funny bounce.

I ain't touchin' Philly-

Comment

Hmmm

Comment

Any road fav w/a total 38 or more, team had at least 13 days rest before their last game & their last game was a win ats as a home fav of more than -9:

KillerSports.com

1-11 ats

*****the only ats win was in OT...SD-3 @ Wash in week 12 (T'Day W'knd)...23-17

Looks to me like we have a honey-trap, money-trap.

Balls

Comment

Hey Tom...

Comment

Many games look way-y-y to easy this week. Jets+13' was another I circled. No f*ckin' way Jets lose by 14 or more...right?

Well...looks like many think that, as the line has crossed 13 & is now at Jets+12'

Comment

Raiders did not go back home after their shut-out loss at Saints (guess I wouldn't either).

Comment

Maybe Philly romps, maybe they don't. Guess I'll be one of the few fools on Texans+14.

KillerSports.com

3-0 s/u...only by 4, 6 & 5
                      &
                      0-3 ats...play against Philly-14

Texans+14

Comment

Good stuff John always look forward to your posts, thanks brother

Comment

Comment

Comment

I saw the home dog Bat Signal, but you also called for cappers. I fancy myself as a capper, so here we go.

Houston has no top tier WR that can get open and make catches. Besides that, the top two Texan WR are hurt or refusing to play.

Not sure how HOU can score points or stop the Eagles from flying. This is not the home dog I want. Doesn't smell right.

Comment

Working...
                              X