• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
      I just changed the line to: 4>line>-1.5
      & added: day=Sunday
      ok ..should have seen that but is a long query..I don't know about cutting out a 28-3 portion though
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

p:team =Packers and H and p:AW and 1<p:margin<6 and day!=Monday and line >-7

7-0(2.31)

p:team =Packers and H and p:AW and 1<p:margin<6 and day!=Monday and line <-6.5 (today)

7-0 (10.21)

gb -9.5
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

week =4 and wins =2 and o:wins =2 and H and site streak >-1 and total >41

week =4
            home
            wins =2
            opp wins =2
            ​​​previous game neutral or home
            ​​​total >41

0-8-1 (-11.28)

2 monday games and they were the biggest margins in the sample (-26/-19)..obviously not monday but it is a spotlight game

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

fade tb

kc +1.5
            Last edited by bleeker; 10-02-2022, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
              week =4 and wins =2 and o:wins =2 and H and site streak >-1 and total >41

week =4
              home
              wins =2
              opp wins =2
              ​​​previous game neutral or home
              ​​​total >41

0-8-1 (-11.28)

2 monday games and they were the biggest margins in the sample (-26/-19)..obviously not monday but it is a spotlight game

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

fade tb

kc +1.5

bal played in england the week before

Comment

Comment

week = 4 and F and wins =1 and p:AL and p:margin >-6 and p:surface = grass and site streak!=-2

week 4
                  favorite
                  wins =1
                  previous away loss <6
                  previous surface grass
                  not away for past 2 games

0-14-1 (-11.37)

fade sf

lar +2

Last edited by bleeker; 10-03-2022, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                    week = 4 and F and wins =1 and p:AL and p:margin >-6 and p:surface = grass and site streak!=-2

week 4
                    favorite
                    wins =1
                    previous away loss <6
                    previous surface grass **
                    not away for past 2 games

0-14-1 (-11.37)

fade sf

lar +2

** on artificial surfaces cap favorites @ -10 and season > 1991

1-5 (-3.42)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X