No announcement yet.

week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can I still get involved thomas ? no angles I'll just pick a late game or the night game
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

bleeker, you still got time to play either snf or mnf, use the lines in Thomas' first post. GL

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
        bleeker, you still got time to play either snf or mnf, use the lines in Thomas' first post. GL
        thanks rider..for some reason I thought I put this in the contest thread..I'll make a pick tomorrow on the monday night game..probably wouldn't have been the one I used but no sense missing one
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

I played these weeks ago...
          chi under 42
          nyj under 45

Then my book decided to switch sites... all future bets were cancelled and had to be re bet on the new site.
          I didn't like losing the points with the shittier lines so I didn't re bet them. Of course they won...

Nice stuff here guys!

Comment

Originally posted by dollars View Post
            I played these weeks ago...
            chi under 42
            nyj under 45

Then my book decided to switch sites... all future bets were cancelled and had to be re bet on the new site.
            I didn't like losing the points with the shittier lines so I didn't re bet them. Of course they won...

Nice stuff here guys!
            thanks dollars .. too bad about not putting them in again but understand why

Comment

Working...
            X