X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: saturday thoughts

Originally posted by vern View Post
    well this redneck got 8.5 so im calling it 38-0
    no that was the score (not record)of the first 2 games in the sample ..glad you got it @ 8.5
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

ha - see what i mean?

im not smart enough to understand the shit!

but yet i win again :)

better lucky than good thingy

Comment

Redneck

Comment

Originally posted by vern View Post
          ha - see what i mean?

im not smart enough to understand the shit!

but yet i win again :)

better lucky than good thingy
          that's why I put it twice"37-0..37-0"..bottom line you got the half and you had it
          ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Working...
          X