Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: monday... sf/buf

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
    I wasn't actually worried bleeker both teams cruised up and down the field on those 1st two possessions and I was thinking they keep going like this we got it but yes that fumble recovery was important for us no doubt . Good night all around I figure...
    I think high single digit/low teens avg margin wouldn't have done it for me with the small sample..but in the 20's a no-brainer
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

ehh low teens not so bad
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Great called on the OV Bleeker

Comment

Originally posted by kenman View Post
          Great called on the OV Bleeker
          thanks kenman

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by nba_trends View Post
              thank you

Comment

whatever works bleeker now you're query has a margin of (quick math) a little over 20 so it wasn't hurt by this outcome but man there were some high scoring games in that sample, two were over 80 and two over 70, yikes

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                  whatever works bleeker now you're query has a margin of (quick math) a little over 20 so it wasn't hurt by this outcome but man there were some high scoring games in that sample, two were over 80 and two over 70, yikes
                  yeah that's for sure..for whatever reason offenses come alive in this scenario

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X