week >10..
    fav <3..
    1 game win streak..
    since 12/2000

6-0 o/u (22.25) huge

about as simple parameters as you can have

over 47.5

https://sportsdatabase.com/nfl/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: monday... sf/buf

average total dead on with tonight's which is another positive to me
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Thanks bleeker, I like it $$$

Comment

Originally posted by Chazbo View Post
        Thanks bleeker, I like it $$$
        thanks chazbo..to be totally fair when you use a date (or in this case month/year) vs a season as a time parameter it usually means the game prior was a loser.
        the prior game here was a 1 pt over a month before ..then you have to go back to 1994 for the game before that which was an under by 3.5
        Last edited by bleeker; 12-07-2020, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Comment

here a counter trend I found.

7-8-0 (-1.47, 46.7%)
            5-10-0 (-2.60, 33.3%) avg line: -1.1 +6: 11-4-0 (73.3%) -6: 2-13-0 (13.3%) +10: 12-2-1 (85.7%) -10: 0-15-0 (0.0%)
            0-15-0 (-11.27, 0.0%) avg total: 48.5 +6: 0-15-0 (0.0%) -6: 4-10-1 (28.6%) +10: 0-15-0 (0.0%) -10: 10-5-0 (66.7%)
            average scores

Comment

Love the margin bleeker, 22.6=wow. Strange for such a generic set of parameters that there was only 6 plays in 20 years. Like it buddy and you sure come up with some good stuff.

On a different not just a heads up because not many know PLAYER here but pay attention when he puts something out, he's the king of in season queries and his gambling knowledge is unequaled with 60 years of experience

gl tonight I'll be joining you

Oh Kenman why why why, LOL. Gotta think a little more on this now mind you that query is pretty busy, think I like bleekers look better

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                Love the margin bleeker, 22.6=wow. Strange for such a generic set of parameters that there was only 6 plays in 20 years. Like it buddy and you sure come up with some good stuff.

On a different not just a heads up because not many know PLAYER here but pay attention when he puts something out, he's the king of in season queries and his gambling knowledge is unequaled with 60 years of experience

gl tonight I'll be joining you

Oh Kenman why why why, LOL. Gotta think a little more on this now mind you that query is pretty busy, think I like bleekers look better
                thanks thomas and thought you'd agree amazing numbers for such simple parameters..I will keep an eye on PLAYER and thanks for the heads up.

always welcome opposing opinions kenman but I do think ,like thomas,that's a lot of things to come together which to me is a negative..on the other hand I've been known to put up some busy one's so who am I to talk lol ..bol to everybody tonight

Comment

here a less busy one and BUF win and OV this season

7-4-0 (8.09, 63.6%)
                  9-2-0 (13.27, 81.8%) avg line: 5.2 +6: 11-0-0 (100.0%) -6: 6-5-0 (54.5%) +10: 11-0-0 (100.0%) -10: 6-5-0 (54.5%)
                  6-4-1 (2.14, 60.0%) avg total: 48.3 +6: 5-6-0 (45.5%) -6: 8-3-0 (72.7%) +10: 4-7-0 (36.4%)
                  BUF and OV

Comment

Originally posted by kenman View Post
                    here a less busy one and BUF win and OV this season

7-4-0 (8.09, 63.6%)
                    9-2-0 (13.27, 81.8%) avg line: 5.2 +6: 11-0-0 (100.0%) -6: 6-5-0 (54.5%) +10: 11-0-0 (100.0%) -10: 6-5-0 (54.5%)
                    6-4-1 (2.14, 60.0%) avg total: 48.3 +6: 5-6-0 (45.5%) -6: 8-3-0 (72.7%) +10: 4-7-0 (36.4%)
                    BUF and OV
                    like the buf ..simple,current and excellent margins..the 2 losses are by a point and half point..nice

Comment

ok bleeker comfortably over with 10 minutes to play, this is how I like to see things play out, great work guys !

Comment

Bleeker,
                        Thank you kind sir

Comment

after the second goal line stand in the 1st quarter didn't think it'd be comfortably over so early ..fumble after did help though lol

Comment

Originally posted by Odoggx21 View Post
                            Bleeker,
                            Thank you kind sir
                            np..glad you had it

Comment

I wasn't actually worried bleeker both teams cruised up and down the field on those 1st two possessions and I was thinking they keep going like this we got it but yes that fumble recovery was important for us no doubt . Good night all around I figure...

Comment

Working...
                              X