Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: thursday

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
    yes capital S is the sum. I do it longhand because I'm not too strong with the Sum factor. my best guess would be
    S(po:TO<2, N=5)=5

that should mean that sum of times you've turned over your last 5 opponents is 5. but i know sometimes you need a lower case t in there so really isn't my strong suit
    this certainly wasn't it

i put the lower "t" in front and it got similar results but not exact
    NDIV and tS(po:TO<2, N=5) = 5 and line < 6 and op:TOM > 1

I do like the other workaround for limiting some p's
    NDIV and po:TO <= 1 and p2o:TO <= 1 and p3o:TO <= 1 and p4o:TO <= 1 and p5o:TO <= 1 and line < 6 and op:TOM > 1

Comment

OK, i figured out the shortcut. You need to use o:TO and not op:TO in the sum equation like this.

NDIV and tS(o:TO<2, N=5) = 5 and line < 6 and op:TOM > 1

Packers also fit the 6-game back tightener:

21-2-0 (15.39, 91.3%)
      20-2-1 (13.59, 90.9%)
      Last edited by rolltide; 11-05-2020, 06:06 PM.

Comment

line is <6 and has to be at least -2 in turnover margins (op:TOM<=-2)

yes thomas i've given the reason multiple times. i won't be doing it and i'll now just be posting on day of game for same reason as they keep ending up on a certain tout's paid picks. if you don't see value in them then simply ignore
        Oh yeah I already forgot you told me that RT, sorry for bugging you on that my friend

Comment

Originally posted by kenman View Post
          minimized the keystrokes by this ???

NDIV and po:TO<=1 and p2o:TO<=1 and p3o:TO<=1 and p4o:TO<=1 and p5o:TO<=1 and line<6 and op:TOM>1
          Good one Khai, I was trying to think how to do something with this to shorten it up but I was stuck on S or A,N=5 which really wasn't working. Thanks for the rescue

Comment

NDIV and po:TO<=1 and p2o:TO<=1 and p3o:TO<=1 and p4o:TO<=1 and p5o:TO<=1 and line<6 and op:TOM>1

It won't work with sum or average S(po:TO, N=5) etc because your asking about the last team you played record in those 5 games I think. Also op:TO margin>1 means they did have a poor TO margin game last game so to speak as they had more than whoever they played last game, I think that says in english is SF last game they had >1 TO's than their opponent (seattle) last game. Is that right ?

Last wk SF had 2 TO's and Seattle had none

Comment

OK, i figured out the shortcut. You need to use o:TO and not op:TO in the sum equation like this.

NDIV and tS(o:TO<2, N=5) = 5 and line < 6 and op:TOM > 1

Packers also fit the 6-game back tightener:

21-2-0 (15.39, 91.3%)
              20-2-1 (13.59, 90.9%)

usefull to know the shortcuts and can see the logic.. thanks again rolltide
              ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by kenman View Post
                minimized the keystrokes by this ???

nice.. thanks kenman
                ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Working...
                X