thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thursday

time zone = P and HD and site streak <= -2 and o:time zone =C and conference = NFC and REG

pacific teams..
    NFC..
    home dog..
    opp central time zone..
    away at least last 2 games..
    regular season

0-10 (-10.35)

2015... sf +7.5 /gb (3-17)

fade sf

gb -6
    Last edited by bleeker; 11-04-2020, 03:36 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: thursday

Comment

historically a rough spot for teams traveling 2-3 time zones west on a short week Thu game. happened to Jets at Denver this year and will happen again to the Pats in December. Home teams have put up very big points, 37-29-27-38-25-28-31 L7 times. 2H scores have been 20-15, 22-14, 10-3, 10-11, 18-3, 25-6, 17-10

10-2-0 (7.17, 83.3%)
      10-1-1 (7.12, 90.9%) avg line: -0.0

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
        historically a rough spot for teams traveling 2-3 time zones west on a short week Thu game. happened to Jets at Denver this year and will happen again to the Pats in December. Home teams have put up very big points, 37-29-27-38-25-28-31 L7 times. 2H scores have been 20-15, 22-14, 10-3, 10-11, 18-3, 25-6, 17-10

10-2-0 (7.17, 83.3%)
        10-1-1 (7.12, 90.9%) avg line: -0.0

this is what I got which agrees with what you said.. still gonna go with mine but always like to hear another perspective

https://sportsdatabase.com/nfl/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

https://sportsdatabase.com/nfl/query...=++S+D+Q+L+%21

sounds like this one might get ppd ... 49ers gotta get gameday tests after a couple tested positive

Comment

https://sportsdatabase.com/nfl/query...=++S+D+Q+L+%21

sounds like this one might get ppd ... 49ers gotta get gameday tests after a couple tested positive

oh ok.. good to know how to write that also with the or's and parentheses

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
              oh ok.. good to know how to write that also with the or's and parentheses
              yes, quite tedious but only way to combine separate queries

a few active tonight

ON NDIV fav or small dog, 5 straight games getting 2+ turnovers, opponent off bad turnover game (38-7 = on GB)

UNDER away won 11+LY just had 2+ TO and allowed a sack, total<53 (2-39 = SF/GB u)

UNDER 11+ win LY off away now playing opp with better WP (14-43 = SF/GB u, NO/TB u)

Comment

yes, quite tedious but only way to combine separate queries

a few active tonight

ON NDIV fav or small dog, 5 straight games getting 2+ turnovers, opponent off bad turnover game (38-7 = on GB)

UNDER away won 11+LY just had 2+ TO and allowed a sack, total<53 (2-39 = SF/GB u)

UNDER 11+ win LY off away now playing opp with better WP (14-43 = SF/GB u, NO/TB u)

how would you express that?

Comment

how would you express that?
                  po:TO>=2 is opponent's 2+ turnovers but I wrote this one wrong as it is 5 straight NOT creating 2+ turnovers

so starts with
                  NDIV and po:TO<=1 and ppo:TO<=1 and pppo:TO<=1 and ppppo:TO<=1 and pppppo:TO<=1 then add in the line component and the opponent's previous TOM

should read ON NDIV fav or small dog, 5 straight games getting <2 turnovers, opponent off bad turnover margin game (38-7 = on GB)

38-9-0 (10.11, 80.9%)
                  38-7-2 (8.27, 84.4%)
                  Last edited by rolltide; 11-05-2020, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Tide thanks for the query but without knowing what your numbers are for 'bad' o:TO, small fav and date offers no help in seeing the query results that you show at 38-7. I tried different variables for probably a 1/2 hour to no avail because there's hundreds of combinations. Is there a reason you're not giving us that info because I personally like to see the evidence and it can't be found with those vague variables. Just curious...

Comment

po:TO>=2 is opponent's 2+ turnovers but I wrote this one wrong as it is 5 straight NOT creating 2+ turnovers

so starts with
                      NDIV and po:TO<=1 and ppo:TO<=1 and pppo:TO<=1 and ppppo:TO<=1 and pppppo:TO<=1 then add in the line component and the opponent's previous TOM

should read ON NDIV fav or small dog, 5 straight games getting <2 turnovers, opponent off bad turnover margin game (38-7 = on GB)

38-9-0 (10.11, 80.9%)
                      38-7-2 (8.27, 84.4%)

OK on both.. didn't think of doing it that way which I understand.. was trying to do it the fancy way (if it's possible).. tpS(o:TO<2,N=5)=1..I'm pretty sure this is wrong but maybe I'm in the ballpark.. the S gets me confused.. sum?.. maybe not needed (the S) .. if you understand it would love to know

Comment

line is <6 and has to be at least -2 in turnover margins (op:TOM<=-2)

yes thomas i've given the reason multiple times. i won't be doing it and i'll now just be posting on day of game for same reason as they keep ending up on a certain tout's paid picks. if you don't see value in them then simply ignore
                        Last edited by rolltide; 11-05-2020, 05:53 PM.

Comment

minimized the keystrokes by this ???

NDIV and po:TO<=1 and p2o:TO<=1 and p3o:TO<=1 and p4o:TO<=1 and p5o:TO<=1 and line<6 and op:TOM>1

Comment

OK on both.. didn't think of doing it that way which I understand.. was trying to do it the fancy way (if it's possible).. tpS(o:TO<2,N=5)=1..I'm pretty sure this is wrong but maybe I'm in the ballpark.. the S gets me confused.. sum?.. maybe not needed (the S) .. if you understand it would love to know
                            yes capital S is the sum. I do it longhand because I'm not too strong with the Sum factor. my best guess would be
                            S(po:TO<2, N=5)=5

that should mean that sum of times you've turned over your last 5 opponents is 5. but i know sometimes you need a lower case t in there so really isn't my strong suit

Comment

Originally posted by kenman View Post
                              minimized the keystrokes by this ???

NDIV and po:TO<=1 and p2o:TO<=1 and p3o:TO<=1 and p4o:TO<=1 and p5o:TO<=1 and line<6 and op:TOM>1
                              cool. haven't seen this before. i'm sure there's a sum equation way to do it but your suggestion certainly works. thx

Comment

Working...
                              X