forgot to post this but I will now for transparency LOL

Comment

Re: week 16

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
          bleeker no problem posting in here buddy, any conversation is good with me and you can never have enough information. Because I only bet NFL and NBA for the most part it's nice to see some things like this that you and Jack brought forward about game types and championships. I can figure out most things in the the other sports and I have an extensive list of parameters etc that I can look at when doing them and I enjoy it so you guys keep her coming. I was kinda short on time yesterday and sorry I couldn't have been more help, so it was great that Jack stopped by with his offering.

ok thomas that's great
          ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Let's bring it in
              Money won is twice as nice as money earned
              Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X