• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 16

Gonna start this now as I have bet the Bugsy query already

https://tinyurl.com/tucdt5x
    Pitt 100%

Pitt-3 -114

Last edited by Thomas; 12-21-2019, 03:53 AM.

Re: week 16

Comment

amazing system thomas

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

hey thomas.. wonder if you could help me with this.. found a nice cfb system tomorrow but seems to be giving me the wrong information.. have "p:CH" and it has georgia southern as there last game being one.. they weren't in the sun belt championship game which was app state vs louisiana.. am I missing something??

https://killersports.com/ncaafb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

it actually yields nice results without that parameter and would add an extra play tonight fading utah st

Comment

Sorry bleeker didn't get on the net at all yesterday as I was whooping it up a wee bit with some friends

Comment

Don't play CFB bleeker so not sure what you mean, p:CH means previous conference home so I suspect their last game was a home conf game. Heading out of town right now and won't be back till tonight and don't have time to look into it any further but if you figure it out let me know please. Sorry I couldn't be of more help

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                hey thomas.. wonder if you could help me with this.. found a nice cfb system tomorrow but seems to be giving me the wrong information.. have "p:CH" and it has georgia southern as there last game being one.. they weren't in the sun belt championship game which was app state vs louisiana.. am I missing something??

To get previous game was a conf champ game you use p:game type=CH
                "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                  To get previous game was a conf champ game you use p:game type=CH

ok thanks guys.. appreciate the help

so fading georgia southern a play with or without "p:CH".. fading utah st with the latter last night was a winner

liberty +5.5 (not going to rate)

sorry for taking up space with cfb thomas.. next time I have an unrelated question I'll start a thread

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
                            Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

bleeker no problem posting in here buddy, any conversation is good with me and you can never have enough information. Because I only bet NFL and NBA for the most part it's nice to see some things like this that you and Jack brought forward about game types and championships. I can figure out most things in the the other sports and I have an extensive list of parameters etc that I can look at when doing them and I enjoy it so you guys keep her coming. I was kinda short on time yesterday and sorry I couldn't have been more help, so it was great that Jack stopped by with his offering.

Comment

Working...
                              X