Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sunday **** *** was/nyj

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
    no I appreciate your view and maybe this is stretching it a bit.. I also don't believe everything necessarily has to make sense to work but if it does it's definetly a plus.. if this does win tonight respect the view that it may have nothing to do with this query.. people can make their own decisions on this.. I did give it a weaker rating on my scale for that reason

I mean to work over the long haul and not just win a particular game.. as I said I do respect the other side of this argument.. I know thomas probably doesn't care for this one lol
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
      West coast teams don't play well at home on Sunday nights knowing December is coming?
      That kinda made me chuckle Jack

bleeker I ended up playing the Rams as you may have seen but if ever there was a 50-50 game this week ats this is it buddy LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
        That kinda made me chuckle Jack

bleeker I ended up playing the Rams as you may have seen but if ever there was a 50-50 game this week ats this is it buddy LOL
        Sarcasm is a strength of mine, just ask TheGame
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

this is what will get my interest without a reasonable explanation (in general)..all undefeated trends.. of course more games and higher margins always better.. a loss or two ok when it gets to double digit wins (just my take)

5-6 games with mid teens avg margin (at least 4 double digit margins)..

7-8 games with low teen minimum avg margins (at least 4(7)-5(8) double digit margins)

9-10 games with high single digit minimum avg margins (at least 5(9)-6(10)double digit margins)

will I play anything that meet these minimums.. no.. but I will relax my "has to be a solid reason behind it" standard.. to me on this one it's a prime time game early in the 2nd part of the season,playing a west coast team (to me that jazz's it up a bit vs a small market mid america team).. I don't know but the whole thing seemed like it might be a little meaningful to me but certainly not overwhelming
          Last edited by bleeker; 11-18-2019, 07:13 AM.
          ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Working...
          X