sunday **** *** was/nyj

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday **** *** was/nyj

10 <=week <=12 and rest >11 and wins <=3 and H and line <=-2 and season >=1995

week 10-12..
    home..
    <= 3 wins..
    off bye..
    favorite >=2..

2-16-1 (-7.42)

fade was

nyj +2.5 //// /// .88 units
    Last edited by bleeker; 11-16-2019, 10:17 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: sunday **** *** was/nyj

play 2

10<=week <=12 and 5<=RSWL <=7 and 2 <= RSWL -wins <=3 and A and p:L and line <=13

week 10-12..

RSWL 5-7 (regular season win line)
    2-3 wins less than that..
    previous loss..
    away
    <=13 point dog

13-0 (10.15)

a team that was expected to be bad and is on course to fulfill that prediction coming off a loss and away..nothing to lose and not in front of the home crowd probably means playing loose.. posted in thomas's week 11 thread

arizona +10 //// /// .88 units
    Last edited by bleeker; 11-17-2019, 07:29 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

play 3

11 <=week <=12 and rest >11 and A and wins <=4 and total >=42 and season >=1993

week 11-12..
        off a bye..
        away..
        wins <=4..
        total >=42..

1-18 o/u (-9.97)

with a loss the previous game (jax did) the mark is 0-13 o/u (-12.69) .. so it's part of a nice subset also and margin goes up significantly

ind/jax under 43.5 //// //// 1 unit
        Last edited by bleeker; 11-17-2019, 07:38 AM.

Comment

play 4

10 <= week <=12 and n:rest >11 and H and wins >=4 and line <=2.5 and total <=47

week 10-12..
          home..
          bye next week..
          wins >=4..
          dog <=2.5 or favorite..
          total <=47

10-0 (11.60)

maybe i'm bending to fit my system but have to think teams with a later bye that are home are in a good mindset.. as long as you're not a terrible team (<=4 wins) or home dog

min -10 //// /// .88 units

Comment

Good stuffl bleeker, thanks. Was just looking at #4 and thinking about your "bending" it a little to make it fit so I dropped some parameters from your query and it still comes out very nice

leave out the line and total, 10 <= week <=12 and week+2=tn:week and H and wins >=4, 14-2-1

just a fav and drop the total, 10 <= week <=12 and week+2=tn:week and H and wins >=4 and F, 11-1-1

This I think really bears out your thoughts of the later week bye off a home game, loose as a goose, lol

Comment

Comment

play 5

9<=week <=12 and losses =1 and p:L and total<=60 and line <=1 and day =Sunday

week 9-12..
                1 loss..
                previous loss..
                total <=60..
                dog <=1 or favorite..
                sunday

15-2-1 o/u (10.69)

the unders by 2/4.5.. parameters aren't ridiculous with total and line restrictions

ne/phi over 45 //// /// .88 units

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                  Good stuffl bleeker, thanks. Was just looking at #4 and thinking about your "bending" it a little to make it fit so I dropped some parameters from your query and it still comes out very nice

leave out the line and total, 10 <= week <=12 and week+2=tn:week and H and wins >=4, 14-2-1

just a fav and drop the total, 10 <= week <=12 and week+2=tn:week and H and wins >=4 and F, 11-1-1

This I think really bears out your thoughts of the later week bye off a home game, loose as a goose, lol

actually my terminology "bending" not the best choice.. was more referring to finding a way to rationalize the query vs adding the total and line parameters.. understand that the heart of the system alone leading to good results has some meaning

week +2=tn:week translates to the team's next game is in 2 weeks?

Comment

Yes next week a bye

week+2=tn:week = before a bye
                    week+2!=tn:week = not before a bye

tp:week+2=t:week = after a bye
                    tp:week+2!=t:week = not after a bye

You can also use NB for not off a bye
                    Last edited by Thomas; 11-17-2019, 06:19 PM.

Comment

play 6

10 <= week <= 12 and SNF and H and surface = grass and time zone = P and total <= 45 and season >= 1990

week 10-12..
                      sunday night football..
                      grass..
                      pacific time zone..
                      total <=45

0-7 (-10.86)

all these games in the 90's so many may not like that

fade lar

chi +6 //// / .63 units

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                        Yes next week a bye

week+2=tn:week = before a bye
                        week+2!=tn:week = not before a bye

tp:week+2=t:week = after a bye
                        tp:week+2!=t:week = not after a bye

thanks thomas.. good stuff to know

Comment

No offense, but that query for play 6 seems about as random as can be. Doesn't mean it can't win, just commenting on it. When they happened I really have no problem with, wrapping my head around why this certain 3 week period is significant is my problem. West coast teams don't play well at home on Sunday nights knowing December is coming?
                          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

I was looking at time zone earlier today bleeker and backfitted my way into this SNF and HF and total <= 40 and time zone = P and o:time zone = C for 0-3 for the Rams and all three from the 90's as well and without the total parameter 4-6 ats mostly useless information lol

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                              No offense, but that query for play 6 seems about as random as can be. Doesn't mean it can't win, just commenting on it. When they happened I really have no problem with, wrapping my head around why this certain 3 week period is significant is my problem. West coast teams don't play well at home on Sunday nights knowing December is coming?

no I appreciate your view and maybe this is stretching it a bit.. I also don't believe everything necessarily has to make sense to work but if it does it's definetly a plus.. if this does win tonight respect the view that it may have nothing to do with this query.. people can make their own decisions on this.. I did give it a weaker rating on my scale for that reason

Comment

Working...
                              X