week 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

added 3)
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

moved forward to new page

saturday

1)

team = MICH and o:team = OHST and p:M2 <18 and p:points >10 and season >2010

mich
      osu
      previous margin half <18
      previous points > 10

7-0 o/u (23.00)

mich over 55.5

2)

team = CLEM and o:team = SCAR and 7<op:M2<21

team: clem
      opp: s car
      opp previous half time lead range 7.5/20.5

3-0 (15.17)

clem-14.5

3)

1123 < int(str(date) [4 :]) < 1201 and line <-12 and total <47 and 1<o:wins <8 and p:line < 17

11/24 -11/30
      favorite > 12
      previous < 17 dog or favorite
      opp win range 2-7
      total <47

22-2 (9.73)

troy -13.5

3a)

1123 < int(str(date) [4 :]) < 1201 and day = Saturday and HD and site streak = -1 and p:penalties <3 and season >2005

sat after tg
      home dog
      away last ..home two back
      previous penalties <3

1-9 (-10.55) on troy

4)

1123 < int(str(date) [4 :]) < 1201 and day = Saturday and total <40 and A and (line <-1.5 or line > 1.5)

sat (sat after tg)
      total <40
      away
      fav > 1.5 or dog > 1.5

0-11 o/u (-8.29)

nw qualifies but way out of line range

min under 36.5

5)

1123 < int(str(date) [4 :]) < 1201 and day = Saturday and HD and site streak = -1 and season > 2005 and p:turnover margin =1

sat after tg
      home dog
      away previous..home 2 back
      previous 1 more turnover than opp

2-11 (-10.69)

two winners covered by 2.5 and 3

on oklahoma-2

6)

system w/ 41-93 record
      (fade team it applies to)

sat after tg
      home dog
      not on a 1 game losing streak
      previous < 3 fumbles
      opp streak <7

https://killersports.com/ncaafb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

hit 2022 if you want to see games ..these are not picks or play them for half units ..some may have started already

Last edited by bleeker; 11-26-2022, 11:20 AM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

looks like I forgot to add saturday to 3)..5 games are on Friday (only other day) and they are 4-1

Comment

added 4)

Comment

saturday 1)

one of the games went over in double overtime (significantly under in regulation) ..usually point those things out or try to eliminate but missed it. that particular game is eliminated with "p:dps" (delta points scored) max ..in that game mich scored a lot less than they were supposed to vs the rest of the sample

Comment

friday 1)

also qualified as a totals play and won easy..margins were pretty good also but not nearly like the side (mine) which of course was a big loss..think if the side play wasn't there the total wouldn't have quite made it for me anyway ..the 2 big margins were the earliest in the sample plus it was only 5 games

https://killersports.com/ncaafb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Comment

Comment

added 3a)

Comment

added 5)

Comment

added 6)

Comment

thx for Troy, good stuff. insane 4th quarter!

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
                          thx for Troy, good stuff. insane 4th quarter!
                          no problem rt.. thought I was done with that one in the 3rd quarter

Comment

Working...
                          X