week 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 13

team = MSST and o:team = MIS and P:L and line <7 and wins <8 and season > 2005

0-4 o/u (-18.62)

https://killersports.com/ncaafb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

miss st under 63
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

without P:L (previous match up a loss)

https://killersports.com/ncaafb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

will be official plays if I boldface (probably will)..will post it when I do

1)

1122 < int(str(date) [4 :]) < 1130 and day = Friday and site = home and 5< streak<8 and season >2010

friday after tg (fat)
        home
        6-7 game win streak

0-5 (-19.70) on wyoming +15

smallest 12.5

2)

1122 < int(str(date) [4 :]) < 1130 and day = Friday and site = home and -14> p:M2 >-17

fat
        ​​​​​​home
        15 -16 pt halftime lead

4-0 (21.00) on arz -3.5

smallest 9.5..last two 34 and 27.5

3)

1122 < int(str(date) [4 :]) < 1130 and day = Friday and site = home and p:HDL and total > 43 and season > 2005 and p:first downs < 23 and season != 2020

fat
        home
        previous home dog loss
        previous first downs <23
        total >43
        2006 (eliminate covid season)

8-0 o/u (20.94)

arz over 66

4)

1122 < int(str(date) [4 :]) < 1130 and day = Friday and H and team = MIZ and o:team = ARK

fat
        mizzou
        vs ark
        home

0-3 o/u (-16.83)

smallest 9 and that was a significantly lower total

mizzou under 55.5

5)

1122 < int(str(date) [4 :]) < 1130 and day = Friday and AF and streak = -2 and line <-2

fat
        away favorite >2
        2 game losing streak (exact)

6-0 o/u (17.17)

ucla over 62

Last edited by bleeker; 11-25-2022, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
            thanks chamblin

added 3)

Comment

added 4) post 1

Comment

added 5) all are plays

Comment

BOL Glenn...

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
                    BOL Glenn...
                    thanks john

Comment

I see KillerSports is still having severe problems. Haven't been able to connect majority of the time & when I do, it takes forever. Been using Gambrinus' GimmeTheDog.com more & more lately.

Comment

yeah it's been tough today..eventually I do get through though and hopefully will improve

Comment

saturday

1)

team = MICH and o:team = OHST and p:M2 <18 and p:points >10 and season >2010

mich
                          osu
                          previous margin half <18
                          previous points > 10

7-0 o/u (23.00)

mich over 55.5

2)

team = CLEM and o:team = SCAR and 7<op:M2<21

team: clem
                          opp: s car
                          opp previous half time lead range 7.5/20.5

3-0 (15.17)

clem-14.5

3)

1123 < int(str(date) [4 :]) < 1201 and line <-12 and total <47 and 1<o:wins <8 and p:line < 17

sat (saturday after tg)
                          favorite > 12
                          previous < 17 dog or favorite
                          opp win range 2-7
                          total <47

22-2 (9.73)

troy -13.5

Last edited by bleeker; 11-25-2022, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
                              thanks chamblin

added 2)

Comment

Working...
                              X