Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: kent st/bowling green system

Originally posted by Winningpix View Post
    Nice job.. I post plays mostly CFB, and try to comment in other threads if I'm on their plays for some added confidence....HOPEFULLY it may help, I know I like when good cappers are on my plays. After I post, I like to look back to see some discussion, but Jumper is right, it's usually just some good luck which is nice also. I admit to being hesitant to comment on someone else's thread about their plays or mine because I'm concerned it could come across as pissing in their sandbox if its disagreement
    understand your feelings but in my case feel free.. I'm strictly a system player in football and see some I like and others I don't care for.. Jumper obviously a very knowledgeable well rounded capper and this is all I do ... I believe when used with a little discretion the systems can hold their own without additional factors
    considered
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Re: kent st/bowling green system

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
      understand your feelings but in my case feel free.. I'm strictly a system player in football and see some I like and others I don't care for.. Jumper obviously a very knowledgeable well rounded capper and this is all I do ... I believe when used with a little discretion the systems can hold their own without additional factors
      considered
      I was a systems player for a long time and it worked well. Before computers if you can believe that.Funny how some people confuse systems with trends however. I had pages of systems and misplaced them. Actually think the wife may have tossed em. I enjoy reading these. Currently, I have a few NFL systems from memory I use as a tool. College, I check some papers and websites for "expert" picks and fade away. It's been decent so I'll stick with it for now
      Twitter @winningpix1
      Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Working...
      X