kent st/bowling green system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kent st/bowling green system

Any conference home team with a losing record that's +3.0 to -3.0 playing after Game 8 of the season vs. an opponent off a home loss by 15 points or more, and that foe allowed 36 points or more in that previous game, resulted in those home teams going 17-2 SU & ATS (89.4%) during the past five seasons

bowling green +3
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: kent st/bowling green system

Like it
    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

GUYDANIO
      PHILADELPHIA

Comment

Bowling Green is -13 turnovers this year. If they can somehow avoid losing that battle they should win tonight.
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
          Bowling Green is -13 turnovers this year. If they can somehow avoid losing that battle they should win tonight.
          I couldn't name one player on either team and it's strictly systems with me.. probably something in those variables combined that makes this hit at such a high % ..obviously turnovers not a good thing so hopefully they avoid them.. thanks jj
          ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
            5* 6-8
            15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
            10* GOY 1-0
            5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
            5* 18-12

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                  I couldn't name one player on either team and it's strictly systems with me.. probably something in those variables combined that makes this hit at such a high % ..obviously turnovers not a good thing so hopefully they avoid them.. thanks jj
                  I think the system makes sense by breaking it down. The team you are fading is off a late-season home loss in which they gave up a lot of points. The team they are playing is at home, and the line is small, so they are evenly matched. The fact that the home team has a losing record also suggests that the team being faded is also not that great if the line is that small. The one thing I do have a problem with is the last 5 years thing. If it was a good situation it should carry over time. Maybe the last 5 years before that these teams were 9-16 ATS, who knows. Just playing devil's advocate here bleeker, not disagreeing with the play at all.
                  "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

I think the system makes sense by breaking it down. The team you are fading is off a late-season home loss in which they gave up a lot of points. The team they are playing is at home, and the line is small, so they are evenly matched. The fact that the home team has a losing record also suggests that the team being faded is also not that great if the line is that small. The one thing I do have a problem with is the last 5 years thing. If it was a good situation it should carry over time. Maybe the last 5 years before that these teams were 9-16 ATS, who knows. Just playing devil's advocate here bleeker, not disagreeing with the play at all.
                    you make some good points with the parameters associated with the system.. I agree about the 5 years back being a bit of a negative and a longer stretch would be preferable..if it were 12-5 don't think that'd be enough for me with this system

Comment

I also think the forum needs a little more healthy back and forth discussion about games. Posting plays and wishing good luck is all good, but point/counter-point makes people think. That is the main reason for my post. I use systems a lot, I do SDQL searches every week for the NFL, they are a VERY useful tool.

Comment

yes I agree on the back and forth being a good thing.. sdql is amazing technology and like looking at the killer sports newsletter every week for the NFL.. sometimes I'm blown away by their queries and other times ehhh not so much ..totals tipsheet by victor king my favorite publication for NFL systems.. even when I lose with him realize I had a lot of solid edges going in which is all you can ask for

Comment

Blowout winner

Comment

Blowout winner
                            thanks

Comment

Nice job.. I post plays mostly CFB, and try to comment in other threads if I'm on their plays for some added confidence....HOPEFULLY it may help, I know I like when good cappers are on my plays. After I post, I like to look back to see some discussion, but Jumper is right, it's usually just some good luck which is nice also. I admit to being hesitant to comment on someone else's thread about their plays or mine because I'm concerned it could come across as pissing in their sandbox if its disagreement
                              Twitter @winningpix1
                              Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Working...
                              X