X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
    thanks chamblin

added another @ 3:30
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

nothing else before 6pm starts
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

just moving forward

doing things on the fly today..

ala under strong margin and sample but total has climbed fast this morning..suppose if it were that easy you'd just bet the over .. other side of that ,npi, you're getting a good number

friday

139 ala under @@ 1pm
        137 msu under @@ 2:30
        +5 temple @@ 3:30 (finally a side)

(why it's coming up all totals I have no idea..not looking for them)

nothing else before 6pm starts

Comment

Comment

think earliest will be 7pm games.. latest I would post them is 6:30

Comment

all with nice numbers related to that particular conference's final game

vcu under 124.5
              tex am +5
              hou - 6

Comment

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
                  Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

appreciate it guys.. should've gone 0-3 if not for the miracle under yesterday.. only 3 sides I posted (1 yesterday) were awful (being kind)

Comment

Working...
                    X