conference tourneys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conference tourneys

thought I was going to pass but looks like you can find some decent stuff for these..found a total for the nmex game and will post it later ..going to work on earlier ones
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

going to just post picks..these systems are based on the first round of that specific conference .. not compromising to get plays ..has to have good #'s

still going to wait on nmex total

cost under 134 ** @ 2pm
    nmex under 147.5 @ 7pm
    iona under 140 @ 7pm
    lsu over 141.5 @ 9:30

** system for favorites <=2 so you be the judge..currently stands @ -2
    Last edited by bleeker; 03-08-2023, 05:33 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added a couple of more

Comment

added another..that'll be it

Comment

Comment

thursday

mtsu under 127 @ 7pm
            siena under 128 @ 9:30pm
            tcu under 147 @ 9:30pm
            ore over 133.5 @ 5:30
            ​​​​​usc over 139 @ 11:30
            akron under 147 @ 6:30
            Last edited by bleeker; 03-09-2023, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
              thanks chamblin

posted one for tomorrow above

Comment

added 2 night games

Comment

added 2 more night

Comment

added another 6:30

Comment

today

Comment

Originally posted by illini23 View Post
                        today
                        thanks illini..same to you

Comment

doing things on the fly today..

ala under strong margin and sample but total has climbed fast this morning..suppose if it were that easy you'd just bet the over .. other side of that ,npi, you're getting a good number

friday

139 ala under @@ 1pm
                          137 msu under @@ 2:30
                          +5 temple @@ 3:30 (finally a side)

(why it's coming up all totals I have no idea..not looking for them)
                          Last edited by bleeker; 03-10-2023, 10:43 AM.

Comment

added another @ 2:30

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X