Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thurs In Game

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
    Line move down and high bet % on the over. There was actually a 2 pt line move down yesterday all at once, that is a distinct "sharp" line move. I would take the under myself. GL
    I have the under too,JJ.I almost played it even bigger than I did.
    2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
      I have the under too,JJ.I almost played it even bigger than I did.
      Definitely off to a good start
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

I got no money on the game and also picked Purdue to win 2 games in my brackets, but I got a feeling Purdue loses SU tonight. This Vermont team has "Cinderella" written all over them.
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

I don't know about anyone else but today has been kind of flat if you know what I mean.No real excitement.

Even thou M.T.St won which was expected and Princeton was there to the end the only other game was Vandy/Nwestern and I really didn't care about that game as neither team is going anywhere
          2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
          5* 6-8
          15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
          10* GOY 1-0
          5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
          5* 18-12

Comment

Nice tank job for Trimble and Maryland. Hate to see Bill Murray so happy.
            Money won is twice as nice as money earned
            Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
              I don't know about anyone else but today has been kind of flat if you know what I mean.No real excitement.

Even thou M.T.St won which was expected and Princeton was there to the end the only other game was Vandy/Nwestern and I really didn't care about that game as neither team is going anywhere
              Got my first real excitement from a game I didn't even bet on. Xavier wining is going to be a nice boost to my brackets with 11 points. Probably too popular of a pick though to really make too big a difference. I am guessing around 40% of the brackets took them.

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                Got my first real excitement from a game I didn't even bet on. Xavier wining is going to be a nice boost to my brackets with 11 points. Probably too popular of a pick though to really make too big a difference. I am guessing around 40% of the brackets took them.
                Yeah,felt Xavier had a good chance to beat them.But good for you as when you can pick up bonus points for the seed victory you know not everyone had them.
                2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                5* 6-8
                15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                10* GOY 1-0
                5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                5* 18-12

Comment

Working...
                X