15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Comment

Re: Thurs In Game

Good start to the day with Princeton covering, the SU win sure would have been nice for my bracket pool that rewards bonus seed points for each win. 12 points right out of the gate would have been nice ...

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

I shortened my card today by leaving both Virginia and Butler off, looks like both may cover right now...gggrrrr
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Just looked at my tourney square numbers...7-0 for every game with the home team 7. Good football numbers, we'll see how it pans out. Pays more per game depending how deep into the tourney. Gonzaga77 Louisvile 70 Champ game Final would be worth over $1,000

Comment

I got 5 5.00 squares from Satch for the Super Bowl. Put 2 in my daughters name, 1 for my son, 1 for the wife and I.
            As my luck goes the kids each had 1 and 4. Thought for sure 1 would hit. Closest we got was my 9-0 except it was for opposite teams

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
              I shortened my card today by leaving both Virginia and Butler off, looks like both may cover right now...gggrrrr
              Worked out for the best, at least saved juice with Virginia not covering.

Comment

Refs keep bailing out Minnesota on fouls after Mid Tenn plays good D

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                  Just looked at my tourney square numbers...7-0 for every game with the home team 7. Good football numbers, we'll see how it pans out. Pays more per game depending how deep into the tourney. Gonzaga77 Louisvile 70 Champ game Final would be worth over $1,000
                  W. Virginia Final missed by 1 point....soooo close to a small winner in my squares pool.

Comment

Northwestern in a wild finish How can you not feel for the kid on vandy.

Comment

I like Villanova and Mt St Mary to go over 132 coming up. Neutral Court and I see a fast paced game opening up. Line move going down but I'm a contrarian.

Comment

Teased Wisconsin -1.5 with over 215 in Clipper/Thunder game at 1.91. 220 returns 420. Wisconsin is better than their seeding.

Comment

Ooops. Clipper/Nuggets game tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by illini23 View Post
                            Northwestern in a wild finish How can you not feel for the kid on vandy.
                            I blame the coach for allowing his team to run out of timeouts. Timeouts are for exactly this...KEEPING THE KIDS INFORMED WTF TO DO. Doesn't even mean they would have called a TO right then, the coach would be saying it the possession before. if we score get back and play D AND DO NOT FOUL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spring Harbor View Post
                              I like Villanova and Mt St Mary to go over 132 coming up. Neutral Court and I see a fast paced game opening up. Line move going down but I'm a contrarian.
                              Line move down and high bet % on the over. There was actually a 2 pt line move down yesterday all at once, that is a distinct "sharp" line move. I would take the under myself. GL

Comment

Working...
                              X