X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Late money coming on Atl. My line now is Hou -128

Comment

Dipprd to Hou-125 just before they took it off the board....

And as I type, there goes a lead-off HR!

Comment

Comment

I'll probably lose both of these as this is opposite bleeker's post...but I just have a feeling & believe the Braves stay hot & plate a bunch. Only one result, but...

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

1-0 s/u
            &
            1-0 o/u

I'm playing the Braves +102 & Over 9

Comment

P.s. I like the braves too...

Comment

Comment

Late moola on Hou this time...

Comment

I'm taking the Braves -117 & Under 8'

It's gonna' be cold & wet all night long in Atlanta

And teams at home in game 3 of the WS w/a total between 7 to 9.5 that won all 5 of their last 5 home games s/u are:

2-0 s/u

(those 2 teams won the WS)

Comment

we are on opposite sides tonight but "league!=o:league" is the best way to isolate a world series game ..thanks for that
                      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

I got nothing for tonight. First ever time a pitcher makes his first start ever. And it's in the World Series tonight. Left-hander Dylan Lee for the Braves.

Taking the night off, worried he'll get rocked. We'll see...

Comment

Braves need to wrap this sh*t up @ home tonight...Sunday, Oct. 31st...in my ol' stomping ground of 20 years...f*ck going back to Houston...

Game 5 @ Home:

4-0 s/u
                          &
                          0-4 o/u

Braves to win the World Series @ Home tonight & Under 8'.

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
                            Braves need to wrap this sh*t up @ home tonight...Sunday, Oct. 31st...in my ol' stomping ground of 20 years...f*ck going back to Houston...

Game 5 @ Home:

4-0 s/u
                            &
                            0-4 o/u

Braves to win the World Series @ Home tonight & Under 8'.
                            was just going to post the same thing ..better you than me lol..bol tonight
                            ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

So before this final series, I've been getting crushed betting unders and losing in the 8th and 9th innings.

Naturally after seeing all these easy unders I decided to try under 1 more time... but this time I'm done by the end of the 3rd inning.

Comment

Sh*t...what a nasty trick-or-treat. Dam'mit. I gotta' give props to the 'Stros for their batting prowess last night. F*ckin' Heinke gets a hit as a pinch-hitter, MalDonado rips one up the middle, etc... Well, here we go back to Houston...

Comment

Working...
                                X