• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

Comment

saratoga

R2 #3 obsessed (6-1)

at a glance looks too slow (and he might be) but a lot of the subtle things I look for happening..expensive for the specs.. type of line I like to stretch out off.. todd has two (this one of them) and johnny v was riding both.. he goes to the other and irad rides mine

R4 #3 seven seven (5-1)

R6 #1 lashara (6-1)

R8 #8 noble emotion (5-1)

Last edited by bleeker; 08-21-2020, 01:23 PM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

through 6
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

finished

Comment

Comment

Nice Day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
                Nice Day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks chamblin

Comment

saratoga

R1 #6 congrats for glory (8-1)

just intrigued that saez would take the mount on a firster who shows me little with works, pedigree or trainer strengths

R2 ??

R3 #5 french reef (4-5)SCRATCHED

could see a minus show pool here.. scheduled for turf.. single horizontals

R4 #2 chief know it all (15-1)

prior to his last race he had won four straight 2 turn routes including the initial one here.. last race was at belmont (1 turn route)..prior to that saratoga win he came off a 1 turn route at churchill and a similar layoff (just like today) taking a positive step up and with this bad (understatement) trainer who claimed him 2 back he'll probably be a solid price

R5 #3 sifting sands (5-2) SCRATCHED

2yo msw turf route.. first time starter for chad brown.. with all the expensive big pedigree 2yo's that run here imo this is the biggest one of them all

R6 #7 shenandoah river (5-1) 40
                  R6 #4 central exit (3-1) half hedge

R9 #5 halladay (4-1)

R10 #6 scotty brown (15-1) half
                  R10 #7 revenio (15-1) half
                  Last edited by bleeker; 08-22-2020, 01:12 PM.

Comment

added 6 9 10...3 5 scratched

Comment

2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
                      2012 - 2013
                      NBA 33-18-1
                      MLB 16-12
                      NFL 27-13-1
                      CFB 12-11
                      CBB 9-2
                      MLB 2013 2-0
                      NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

Originally posted by FRAOLI4444 View Post

thanks fraoli

Comment

saratoga

R1 #6 black sand (8-5)

2yo msw turf... chad brown first time starter with an insane pedigree

R4 #7 false alarm (6-1)
                          R5 #6 too early (4-1)
                          R6 #6 mia bea star (5-1)
                          R7 #7 mount travers (5-2)
                          R8 #3 rushing fall (3-2)
                          R9 #5 nero's fiddle (6-1)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

thanks chamblin.. here's today's

saratoga

R4 #6 bold article (8-1)
                              R5 #2 we five (12-1)

R6 #3 assume (6-5)

off what she did in her first two starts and then catching off track in her 3rd kind of surprised todd was willing to part with her for $20k last out (her 4th start) .. expensive yearling ran like it might have been a mistake and was taken by maker... putting her in for $25k today and winner's share close to $26k.. probably be multiple trainers trying to get her today

R7 #4 power up paynter (30-1)

R8 #2 molto bella (30-1) half
                              R8 #8 joy epifora (15-1) half

R9 #6 ballerina showgirl (15-1)

Comment

2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
                                2012 - 2013
                                NBA 33-18-1
                                MLB 16-12
                                NFL 27-13-1
                                CFB 12-11
                                CBB 9-2
                                MLB 2013 2-0
                                NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24