• Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

saratoga

R1 #7 ain't none lucky (5-2)
    R2 #8 henni penny (8-1)
    R3 #7 mosienko (3-1)
    R4 #2 pied blanchi (30-1)

feel this horse is deceptively better than she looks at a glance.. most important is the only turf try at gulfstream to me wasn't that bad considering her post and the yielding turf ..running in the ruffian last out a little too much to ask.. races nicely spaced leading up to this

R5 #1 officer country (12-1)
    R6 #6 life in shambles (7-2)
    R7 #6 empire line (12-1)
    R8 #6 special story (20-1)
    R10 #9 running on entry (9-2)
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
      2012 - 2013
      NBA 33-18-1
      MLB 16-12
      NFL 27-13-1
      CFB 12-11
      CBB 9-2
      MLB 2013 2-0
      NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

rough one yesterday..try again fraoli
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

saratoga

R1 #4 bebe banker (6-5)
          R2 #10 seizing the dream (8-1)
          R3 #1 lusitano (9-2)
          R5 #3 fevola (3-1)

R6 #4 swill (9-2)
          R7 #5 our danfusi (8-1)
          R8 #3 no word (15-1)

great value to be had in 3 year old only graded stakes races on turf with horses who have run well in allowance races but haven't tried stakes company..this one broke his maiden in a turf route first start here last year with a figure good enough to win this race (technically this not a graded stakes but in reality with a $500k purse it is)..deep field but he should be lower
          Last edited by bleeker; 08-15-2020, 12:52 PM.

Comment

scratch R6..replaced

Comment

5 years

Comment

saratoga

R1 #5 family time (15-1)

going to take a shot a slaying the giants here (2yo msw race).. chad has the 1, 6 and asmussen the 3..interesting the favorite is the 1 (7-5) even though the other has the real big pedigree 6(3-1)**..asmussem 3 (5-2... megabucks)..

**probably cause 1 is his main client klaravich

mine a 5 figure purchase but relative to that a good bit of money for the specs.. attracts luis saez to ride.. must stick to my angle and go for the upset

R2 #9 tiz envy (15-1)

inside 3 are the favorites and inside 2 are entries.. I would key above 2nd and 3rd in triples with those 3..maybe emphasize 3rd a little more

R3 #4 rude awakening (7-2)

R5 #2 midnight tea time(5-1)

interesting his 2 tries here last year 7/19 and 8/17..his last race here (believe that was opening day or day after) 7/18.. his 2nd race last year and at this distance (1 3/8 miles turf) missed by a neck to the favorite #6 nakamura.. like his two middle distance preps leading up to this and should be less pace pressure up front this time (usually doesn't work out that way lol).. only wildcard with running style is clement's #5 taos who only ran once in this country middle distance (no speed).. no way to tell his running style in france..is a first time gelding getting first lasix.. I'd say most likely to challenge early if anyone.. might be a way to watch some of his euro races but I'm not that ambitious lol

R6 #7 striking speed (4-1)
                R7 #9 duress (5-1)
                R8 #2 fierce lady (5-1)
                R9 #1 speaktomeofsummer (3-1)
                R10 #4 red zinger (4-1)

Last edited by bleeker; 08-16-2020, 04:01 PM.

Comment

through 9 and probably come back with the 10th (last)

Comment

added 10th

Comment

saratoga

R1 #6 family tree (12-1)

jump race.. makes 5th career start (jumpin) and won his first two last fall.. two back off a long layoff showed pace to the 2nd call (would love to know what distance they've run by that point).. last ran an even 3rd all the way around.. horse who beat him here#1 snap decision (1-1) has won 6 in a row.. 8 month layoff, 25 days between first two starts this year and back in exactly 4 weeks today should be at his peak for a top effort

R3 #1 ingrassia (7-5)

part of an entry in a 2yo msw race.. interested more in this one

R4 #5 street trust (6-1)
                      R5 #4 golden decision (12-1)

interesting that they'd ship here all the way from gulfstream if they weren't serious especially for a trainer who has run only 1 other horse at the meet.. has run consistently well at this level and gets rosario.. find the name a little ironic considering the scenario

R6 #5 bareeqa (6-1)

always seems to bounce back from subpar efforts like his last.. returns in half the time from his most recent layoff and goes from jose to irad.. can understand the former has to stay on the horse for pletcher #7 kitten by the sea (4-1)

R7 #6 coach villa (8-1)

not sure what happened 2 back but returned quickly in 12 days to run a solid 2nd.. given almost a month off and has back numbers that could get it done.. joel having a big meet replaces junior alvarado

R8 #6 tobys heart (1-1) 6

probably be 1-5 and rightly so.. a 2 filly who broke her maiden 1st out in early june with a figure that could beat stakes level older male turf sprinters.. wow!! maybe come back with an exacta

R9 #8 woman not easy (4-1)
                      R9 #1 big al's gal (5-1) half unit

Last edited by bleeker; 08-19-2020, 11:46 AM.

Comment

through 7

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

thanks chamblin.. I finished the card

Comment

saratoga

R2 #5 pago querido (6-1)

fits easily into my expensive for specs angle.. ships up from delaware after what looks like a littl exercise and experience in a sprint (1 1/8 today). stop at mth along the way for a work 5 days ago.. stidham excellent numbers relevant categories .. topper jose ortiz rides

R3 #4 miss jen (8-1)

this pick is purely because jose ortiz riding... looking at the pp's and trainer a real head scratcher to me especially factoring in he's a deep closer running on the inner turf

R4 #8 threepointninenine (2-1)

R5 #5 sirenic (6-1)

R6 #2 future book (8-1)

pace compromised last out imo (could be argued).. last cutback was a huge win at aqueduct.. natural speed if needed.. first turf effort wasn't horrible and big jockey upgrade today (irad)

R7 #1 t loves a fight (3-1)

last line extremely similar to 6 back which he followed up with a graded stakes quality figure.. returned in 20 days that time and 21 today.. saez stays aboard and trainer having an unreal meet

R8 #7 lead guitar (6-5)

R9 #1 dark money (7-2)
                              Last edited by bleeker; 08-20-2020, 11:26 AM.

Comment

finished

Comment

Working...
                                X