• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
    gulfstream

R1 #11 dona camille (10-1) 10WP

R3 #5 bychance (20-1) 10WP

absolutely horrendous jockey but this trainers won twice with him in a limited amount of starts.. aside from the 7 (why up for sale?) those races aren't bad vs this bunch

R4 jack el barbaro (15-1) 10WP

crazy ml.. 3rd career start.. last race 18 days ago and race before that 17..perfectly fine effort last out to win on a 2 level drop and not unrealistic based on what he cost.. chance for a jock like vasquez to take down irad and luis

R6 #6 noudha (12-1) maiden special weight

clement's is too obvious for me ..not looking for that in these types of races..pletcher has 2 american pharoah's
    and i'm going with the one saez isn't riding..one he is will be bet too heavy..I don't think the debut was horrible at saratoga and had some trouble last start (although admittedly might not have been a lot)..still a pharoah homebred out of a stakes placed unbridled's song mare
    (read somewhere in the past year or two that unbridled's song's daughter's are big producers as broodmares)..have to think there's still some hope for this one and with the last race what it is and saez on the other price will be right..also I got the better post

R2 #6 rock with robin (7-2) maiden special weight

like the combo of avg works, under radar trainer with good maiden numbers and saez riding..pedigree nothing special imo.. best pedigree's (3) trainer a money burner with maidens

R7 #5 money ride (9-2) 10WP
    R10 #1 new york commander (12-1)10 WP

first attempt last race (2nd career start) at this distance not bad.. everything spaced 3 weeks apart (to the day).. big jockey upgrade.. bad trainer imo gets you this ml but this is the type of race a bad trainer can win more often .. bottom maiden claimer

R1 out @ 9-1
    R3 out @ 40-1
    R4.. 3rd @ 5-1
    R7.. 2nd @ 7-1 (29)
    R10.. out @ 11-1

R3 winner $4.80 (36) 15W (posted elsewhere. GG) ***

*** I post these in 2 places and forgot to include this here.... don't want to have to adjust figures on a nightly basis for there and here so going to include it in as a win here.. small price winner anyway.. GG is golden gate fields.. willcorrect at the end on final tally

100/29

risk 515 /return 191

what a sht show this is at the halfway mark
    Last edited by bleeker; 05-15-2020, 09:19 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

tampa

R2 #6 brycens gold (12-1) 10WP

exits an extremely fast race (always relative to level when I say this) and was involved for 6 of the 7f..think will be single digits

R3 #4 little natalia (15-1) 5WP

broke maiden in 2nd career start 2 back..then broke slow last race and ran a gradual fade line mid pack.. I like these types as a stretch out primer and for other situations also.. if you look at this horse's debut line it's very similar to her last race.. realize we didn't see her again for 8 months after that while today it's back in 12 days.. also like that it's only her 4th start and not a repeat loser like many of these

R6 #5 three quarter time (10-1) 10 WP

horse is primed for the drop and stretch.. 4yo filly making 3rd career start and first time up for a tag (trainer sensational at this move).. route pedigree top and bottom including excellent turf dam sire smart strike.. crappy turf jock gets a chance to bag a win

R8 #5 tetsu (8-1)10 WP
      R8 #2 king tide (30-1) 5W only

don't like WP on 2 horses

R9 #2 cliffy (8-1) 10WP

more realistic spot in 3rd career start after breaking maiden in debut.. horse who won last race repeated at gulfstream yesterday.. gallardo stays aboard for solid trainer

gulfstream

R4 #11 handsome guy.. know it's off turf not rated

santa anita

R1 #2 kanderel (6-1) 10WP

makes no sense at all to me why he's running in a sprint.. but it's richard mandella so I'm in

R2 #6 sweet honor (4-1) 10 WP
      R4 #1 stick up (3-1) 15W
      R7 #3 kuda huraa (15-1) 10WP

R9 #9 valuation (8-1) maiden special

golden gate

R9 #6 power times two (9-2) 5WP
      R10 #9 jazz street (4-1) 5WP
      Last edited by bleeker; 05-15-2020, 04:58 PM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Last edited by bleeker; 05-15-2020, 11:14 AM.

Comment

added santa anita.. reopening today as will churchill tomorrow (supposed to be wet unfortunately)

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

thanks chamblin.. may skip gulfstream.. sloppy

Comment

added gulfstream 4

Comment

Very seldom do I play a sloppy track.

Comment

added golden gate R 9 10

Comment

thanks chamblin

charlestown (not graded)

R6 #4 our diamond girl (5-1)

4.5f msw race.. 1st time starter, homebred with a speed on speed pedigree (sire/dam sire).. dam has been productive producing winners although none of them anything special.. but you probably wouldn't have to be special here vs statebred maidens.. trainer excellent with debuters and solid jockey aboard

charlestown

R9 #6 he's on the line (5-1)

firster with same breeder/owner/trainer and by the same sire as last night's ($10 winner) had a speed dam sire and this damsire is even better (speed/class)..working very well up to the race..going with a different jockey that's got even better numbers than last night's

Comment

Thanks Bleeker ! Yeah I don’t play sloppy tracks. I could not pick a decent price winner at SA. It was a brutal day lol ! Tomorrow is a new day. I really like CD but won’t play if it is sloppy. Only track I do every play is Saratoga. I go every year but my streak might come to an end this year? But never know.

Comment

Nice winner Bleeker at Charlestown was really bet down. I thought he was going to quick for the first quarter. I watched the race live; the kid was finally in bed lol !

Comment

tampa

R2 #6 brycens gold (12-1) 10WP

exits an extremely fast race (always relative to level when I say this) and was involved for 6 of the 7f..think will be single digits

R3 #4 little natalia (15-1) 5WP

broke maiden in 2nd career start 2 back..then broke slow last race and ran a gradual fade line mid pack.. I like these types as a stretch out primer and for other situations also.. if you look at this horse's debut line it's very similar to her last race.. realize we didn't see her again for 8 months after that while today it's back in 12 days.. also like that it's only her 4th start and not a repeat loser like many of these

R6 #5 three quarter time (10-1) 10 WP

horse is primed for the drop and stretch.. 4yo filly making 3rd career start and first time up for a tag (trainer sensational at this move).. route pedigree top and bottom including excellent turf dam sire smart strike.. crappy turf jock gets a chance to bag a win

R8 #5 tetsu (8-1)10 WP
                          R8 #2 king tide (30-1) 5W only

don't like WP on 2 horses

R9 #2 cliffy (8-1) 10WP

more realistic spot in 3rd career start after breaking maiden in debut.. horse who won last race repeated at gulfstream yesterday.. gallardo stays aboard for solid trainer

gulfstream

R4 #11 handsome guy.. know it's off turf not rated

santa anita

R1 #2 kanderel (6-1) 10WP

makes no sense at all to me why he's running in a sprint.. but it's richard mandella so I'm in

R2 #6 sweet honor (4-1) 10 WP
                          R4 #1 stick up (3-1) 15W
                          R7 #3 kuda huraa (15-1) 10WP

R9 #9 valuation (8-1) maiden special

golden gate

R9 #6 power times two (9-2) 5WP
                          R10 #9 jazz street (4-1) 5WP
                          515/191

R2 winner $15.40/8.40 (119)
                          R3..out @ 10-1
                          R6 winner $11.80/4.80 (83)
                          R8 2nd nose* $3.80 place (19)
                          R8 out @ 105-1 lol
                          R9 out @ 9-2

95/221

golden gate

R9 out @ 6-1
                          R10 ..3rd @5-2 < length winner

20/0

santa anita (not shown)

R1 out @ 5-1
                          R2 out @ 7-1
                          R4 out @ 5-1
                          R7 out @ 22-1

75/0

170/221

risk $685/return $413

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                            Nice winner Bleeker at Charlestown was really bet down. I thought he was going to quick for the first quarter. I watched the race live; the kid was finally in bed lol !
                            thanks jim...similarities to the winner the other night were amazing..owner/breeder/trainer and even the sire the same..both speed dam sires but two night's ago was a cheap obscure one while last night's (first defence) more class while also being well above avg
                            with debuters..sire a son of speedster lord carson (carson city) mr prospector

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                              Thanks Bleeker ! Yeah I don’t play sloppy tracks. I could not pick a decent price winner at SA. It was a brutal day lol ! Tomorrow is a new day. I really like CD but won’t play if it is sloppy. Only track I do every play is Saratoga. I go every year but my streak might come to an end this year? But never know.

I have a hunch saratoga will run with no audience..too crowded to allow patrons through the gates

yes no good at santa anita but that first time starter I had decided he wasn't up to running..never left the gate after it opened

not sure what i'm doing today with churchill...sure it'll be an off track and quite a few of the races aren't in my categories of eligible plays..probably wind up putting up a few anyway

Comment

going to stop after I hit 1000 and possibly do a different theme..less plays which I admittedly struggle with

tampa

R3 #6 port salerno (8-1) 10WP

R5 #1 fire fist (15-1) 10W
                                R5 #7 lodi (10-1) 10W*

* 2 horses

R2 #5 reign showers (8-1) maiden special

first time starter homebred with a big pedigree..with empire maker being the sire like that they're going 7f..tim hamm who we've been talking about a lot lately with these types

gulfstream

R4 #4 feather's secret (8-1) 10WP

santa anita

R1 #1 moana (21-1..26 mtp) 10WP

R9 #8 capital call (8-1) maiden special

R10 #11 desert swarm (4-1) 15WP

churchill..(fast now)

R10 #2 portrait (4-1) 15W
                                Last edited by bleeker; 05-16-2020, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X